Thursday note
Today I didn't go to work. I woke around 06.00 up not feeling 100%. I wasn't sick or anything like that, but I was just not in the mood for work. I was kind of irritated and I didn't know why. In Dutch they call it a 'baal dag'. Let's just say it was just not my day. I called my Supervisor and asked for a day off and I got it. So I went straight back to bed and woke up around 10.00 again. I watched some TV, made some important phone calls and updated my emails.
I called Junior at his job to ask him something personal and he told me his son Milan was at my parents house with Dad. Well, I didn't hesistate... around 14.00 I took a train to Dordrecht, picked up my nephew Milan and headed back to Rotterdam. I took Milan to Rotterdam Zoo... Blijdorp. The weather wasn't too cold, although it was drizzling in the beginning. But it was fun and with Milan I always have a good time. No crazy Bokito incidents this time around though.... hahahaha!
Then I took him home with me, where I babysat until Junior came to pick him up after work. Since he started to walk, it is hell to keep up with him, you know! Damn! But he is soooo cute!
Oh yeah, before I forget... I'm going to Aruba in a few days. Everything is set. What? You thought I was kidding? I'll be spending my b-day on the One Happy Island.
As for R.? Well, he's in Montréal YUL right now where it is -17 degrees. Better him than me. You know, the great thing about Robbedoes is that he is very easygoing and let's me do my thing. As long as I am happy. I do the same for him. Wih the type of jobs we both have... him as KLM Cabin Attendant and me travelling often for my job, you have to be laid back. A lot of unexpected trips come in between, a lot of cancelled plans etc. etc. So things like anniversaries, brthdays etc. are trivial. What we try to do is to make the best of the times we are together. I'm not going to lie... it ain't easy, but then again what is? I thank he heavens fir a person like my Robbedoes, because I sure as hell can't deal with a obnoxious, crazy, possesive, stressed-out person who wants to control my every move. I already had that with my ex in Aruba, Eric. Well, I dumped him hard and fast when it became too much. B!tch please... hell no! This blogger isn't into that kind of sh*t. Daar begin ik niet aan.
Anyway... I'm off to bed.
I called Junior at his job to ask him something personal and he told me his son Milan was at my parents house with Dad. Well, I didn't hesistate... around 14.00 I took a train to Dordrecht, picked up my nephew Milan and headed back to Rotterdam. I took Milan to Rotterdam Zoo... Blijdorp. The weather wasn't too cold, although it was drizzling in the beginning. But it was fun and with Milan I always have a good time. No crazy Bokito incidents this time around though.... hahahaha!
Then I took him home with me, where I babysat until Junior came to pick him up after work. Since he started to walk, it is hell to keep up with him, you know! Damn! But he is soooo cute!
Oh yeah, before I forget... I'm going to Aruba in a few days. Everything is set. What? You thought I was kidding? I'll be spending my b-day on the One Happy Island.
As for R.? Well, he's in Montréal YUL right now where it is -17 degrees. Better him than me. You know, the great thing about Robbedoes is that he is very easygoing and let's me do my thing. As long as I am happy. I do the same for him. Wih the type of jobs we both have... him as KLM Cabin Attendant and me travelling often for my job, you have to be laid back. A lot of unexpected trips come in between, a lot of cancelled plans etc. etc. So things like anniversaries, brthdays etc. are trivial. What we try to do is to make the best of the times we are together. I'm not going to lie... it ain't easy, but then again what is? I thank he heavens fir a person like my Robbedoes, because I sure as hell can't deal with a obnoxious, crazy, possesive, stressed-out person who wants to control my every move. I already had that with my ex in Aruba, Eric. Well, I dumped him hard and fast when it became too much. B!tch please... hell no! This blogger isn't into that kind of sh*t. Daar begin ik niet aan.
Anyway... I'm off to bed.
<< Home