Happy New Year!
San-Nicolaas, Aruba - Local time 17.45
I wish everyone all the best for the coming year. I hope it's a blast!
I just want you to remember that nothing lasts forever... so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances and try to never have regrets. Because we all know that at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Happy New Year!

JD looking hot as usual

My cousin Jason and his boyfriend I. @ Jimmy's Place for the New Years party

Jason, I. & me

Jason, I., JD & me

My best buddy Darrell

The cousins

Saying goodbye to I. It was time to leave Jimmy's


Darell, JD & me had breakfast at the Renaissance Hotel after we left Jimmy's. We arrived back home around 08.00!
Cheers! Here is to 2008!
I wish everyone all the best for the coming year. I hope it's a blast!
I just want you to remember that nothing lasts forever... so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances and try to never have regrets. Because we all know that at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Happy New Year!

JD looking hot as usual

My cousin Jason and his boyfriend I. @ Jimmy's Place for the New Years party

Jason, I. & me

Jason, I., JD & me

My best buddy Darrell

The cousins

Saying goodbye to I. It was time to leave Jimmy's


Darell, JD & me had breakfast at the Renaissance Hotel after we left Jimmy's. We arrived back home around 08.00!
Cheers! Here is to 2008!
2 Comments:
Gelukkig nieuw jaar!
Happy new year, buddy! Good times!
Post a Comment
<< Home