Friday, November 16, 2007

Wonders never cease

With ups and downs, laughter and sorrow we are still going strong. I wouldn't change anything. I've become a better person because of it. Thank you for that. So here is to 5 years.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All that we’ve been through,
Brings my soul so close to you
So I cast my fears aside
And we laughed until we cried...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd jongens!

Lesley

16.11.07  
Blogger Pamela said...

Congratulations sons. I couldn't wish for a better son-in-law.

i wiss you all the happiness in the world.

Pam

16.11.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Robin and bro! Damn, 5 years past so fast already?

Junior

16.11.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuk stel.

17.11.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, that is soooooooooooo cute. Pabien. Did Robin get the flight he asked for and is he coming Aruba or not?

JD

17.11.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, we had fun yesterday. But after you came off the train, all those smelly football fans came on board making a bunch of noise. But I made it in one whole piece!

Jenny

18.11.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

9.12.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home