Not my day(s)
This morning I came back from Hyderabad HYD India. This was my 2nd time there. The flight is carried out with the MD-11... not my favorite aircraft to work. You've got to know that India flights are not popular with the KLM crew. Nothing against India and it people at all, but most of the people on board KLM flights to India (New Delhi DEL, Mumbai BOM and HYD) are connecting from the USA and Canada. So they already sat 10-11 hours on board a plane, and have to sit another 10 again. As you can imagine they are tired and the children are fussy.
Well, the flight started out terrific. I was the only guy on the flight doing Economy service. The other guy was a 2-bander doing Business Class service. During the briefing I asked if I could be the galley slave and the Senior Purser SP agreed.
Once on board the others did the safety check, while I counted the meals and made sure the catering was correct. That's one of the tasks of a slave. Anyway, when boarding started I took my position. There was this lady with a 1 year old girl. She asked me to hold the little girl, while she took out some stuff from her handluggage and so I did. I just love babies. Well... this one didn't love me, because the little terrorist bombed all over me with her vomit! Yuck! Thank goodness, I always have an extra tie and shirt in my handbag. So I changed.
The flight was bumpy, noisy and the people bitched and moaned... uh... I mean complained. I was so happy when we landed at Begumpet Airport. The hotel was fabulous and all I wanted was some rest & relaxation. After the last hectic days with AFC, I really needed time to myself. I was supposed to go to Houston IAH with Rob, but I asked my RSA to give me anything else. Rob was carrying his Mom (companion travel) to IAH for a family visit. I wasn't in the mood. Did I get rest? No, there was this girl in the crew who worked with me at KLM Ground Services a few years back. Let's call her Miep (not her real name). This annoying Miep kept blabbing throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner. She was like a stalker! While the rest of the crew went sightseeing, she stuck to me like a fly on honey! Ugh! Blah, blah, blah! OMG!
At one point she was talking about her weight. She was overweight. Fine. No problem. But she kept saying that the fat was because of the baby she got. "Mijn babyvet this, mijn babyvet that". At one point I got so fed up and I said "Uhm, hallo Miep!! Wat zit je nou te zeiken over baby vet?! Je baby is 7! Als je af en toe die Big Mac en de koekjes neerlegde zou je je misschien realizeren dat je gewoon een vetzak bent!" (Uhm, hello Miep!! What the hell baby fat are you talking about?! Your baby is 7! If you put down the Big Mac and the cookies every once in a while, you'll realize that your a fat-ass"! She then started to cry and went away.
Don't get all over my ass now... I am overweight as well, but at least I don't front and recognize. I like my junk-food once in a while and I love to eat. And Miep always has something in her mouth. So, what the hell baby fat? Get real!
Later I of course apaologized and told her I had personal problems and stress (no, I don't) and she laughed and understood and there she went again. Blabbing about her stress and her personal problems. Like I cared! The last 2 days, I just stayed in my room with the TV. I told everyone I was sick.
The flight back was just crazy mess. A baby was crying almost the whole flight! Poor thing. Uhm, I was talking about my ears. That baby had some lungs, let me tell you! Then the turbulence of almost an hour above the Himalayas. Seatbelt sign people.... don't they mean anything nowadays? At least I got 2 hours sleep.
Then Captain Crazy put that shit on the ground hard at SPL. Some of the luggage bins actually opened. His taxi skills weren't much better and I was glad, when I heard that the doors could be opened. At the crew center I quickly shook everyone hands and headed to the train station. Not long after, who do I see on my perron? Miep! Shit! I forgot that fat-ass also lived in Rotterdam I pulled a Mission Impossible and managed to get on the train without her seeing me. At Rotterdam CS, we met up ans she was like "Where were you?". I was like "Oh, too bad. I didn't see you, Miep". She took the tram and I took the metro.
It was a trip from hell and Miep is crazy in her head! A hot mess.
I am going back to bed.
OMG... I'm still hearing Miep in my head!
Well, the flight started out terrific. I was the only guy on the flight doing Economy service. The other guy was a 2-bander doing Business Class service. During the briefing I asked if I could be the galley slave and the Senior Purser SP agreed.
Once on board the others did the safety check, while I counted the meals and made sure the catering was correct. That's one of the tasks of a slave. Anyway, when boarding started I took my position. There was this lady with a 1 year old girl. She asked me to hold the little girl, while she took out some stuff from her handluggage and so I did. I just love babies. Well... this one didn't love me, because the little terrorist bombed all over me with her vomit! Yuck! Thank goodness, I always have an extra tie and shirt in my handbag. So I changed.
The flight was bumpy, noisy and the people bitched and moaned... uh... I mean complained. I was so happy when we landed at Begumpet Airport. The hotel was fabulous and all I wanted was some rest & relaxation. After the last hectic days with AFC, I really needed time to myself. I was supposed to go to Houston IAH with Rob, but I asked my RSA to give me anything else. Rob was carrying his Mom (companion travel) to IAH for a family visit. I wasn't in the mood. Did I get rest? No, there was this girl in the crew who worked with me at KLM Ground Services a few years back. Let's call her Miep (not her real name). This annoying Miep kept blabbing throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner. She was like a stalker! While the rest of the crew went sightseeing, she stuck to me like a fly on honey! Ugh! Blah, blah, blah! OMG!
At one point she was talking about her weight. She was overweight. Fine. No problem. But she kept saying that the fat was because of the baby she got. "Mijn babyvet this, mijn babyvet that". At one point I got so fed up and I said "Uhm, hallo Miep!! Wat zit je nou te zeiken over baby vet?! Je baby is 7! Als je af en toe die Big Mac en de koekjes neerlegde zou je je misschien realizeren dat je gewoon een vetzak bent!" (Uhm, hello Miep!! What the hell baby fat are you talking about?! Your baby is 7! If you put down the Big Mac and the cookies every once in a while, you'll realize that your a fat-ass"! She then started to cry and went away.
Don't get all over my ass now... I am overweight as well, but at least I don't front and recognize. I like my junk-food once in a while and I love to eat. And Miep always has something in her mouth. So, what the hell baby fat? Get real!
Later I of course apaologized and told her I had personal problems and stress (no, I don't) and she laughed and understood and there she went again. Blabbing about her stress and her personal problems. Like I cared! The last 2 days, I just stayed in my room with the TV. I told everyone I was sick.
The flight back was just crazy mess. A baby was crying almost the whole flight! Poor thing. Uhm, I was talking about my ears. That baby had some lungs, let me tell you! Then the turbulence of almost an hour above the Himalayas. Seatbelt sign people.... don't they mean anything nowadays? At least I got 2 hours sleep.
Then Captain Crazy put that shit on the ground hard at SPL. Some of the luggage bins actually opened. His taxi skills weren't much better and I was glad, when I heard that the doors could be opened. At the crew center I quickly shook everyone hands and headed to the train station. Not long after, who do I see on my perron? Miep! Shit! I forgot that fat-ass also lived in Rotterdam I pulled a Mission Impossible and managed to get on the train without her seeing me. At Rotterdam CS, we met up ans she was like "Where were you?". I was like "Oh, too bad. I didn't see you, Miep". She took the tram and I took the metro.
It was a trip from hell and Miep is crazy in her head! A hot mess.
I am going back to bed.
OMG... I'm still hearing Miep in my head!
6 Comments:
THIS IS TOO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Hahahahahaha LOLLLLLLL, damn this f...ing Ryan does make me laugh out hard at times. hahahahahahahahahah MIEP BLEEP BEEP
YOU ARE ONE CRAZY @SS FUC.ER Ryan haha bugs bunny
Ryan, you are sooooo bad! Soooo bad!
Micheline
That 'Miep' indeed sounds like a nutcase. But that vomit thing is yuck! Gross!
JD
Hahahahaha, je bent echt een clown! "Je baby is zeven!"
Ik kon echt niet meer bijkomen. Wat een leuke manier om mijn zondag te beginnen.
Brenda
Lol. Inderdaad. Na 7 jaar is dat echt geen babyvet nee. Wie is die Miep, Ryan???? Ken ik haar? Email me!
Lies
Post a Comment
<< Home