I am still...
... around. Bonaire was great as usual and the crew was a fun one. I had a blast. Bonaire is certainly not mine island... Aruba is always # 1 in the Caribbean for me... but I enjoyed myself. I actually had another Hyderabad HYD planned for Wednesday, but then I got called by crewco telling me that I was pulled off and put on São Paulo GRU in Brazil. I didn't mind... GRU is with a 777, which means there is a resting area as opposed to the MD11. So I'm happy.
I am really enjoying this month of rest. I mean that little bit of work that I do for KLM is nothing comparing to the high-stress of AFC. It also feels great to be home often. 2 more weeks of this and then I start my new job.
Enjoy the rest of this so-called summer. Summer my @ss. This weather stinks! Big time!
I am really enjoying this month of rest. I mean that little bit of work that I do for KLM is nothing comparing to the high-stress of AFC. It also feels great to be home often. 2 more weeks of this and then I start my new job.
Enjoy the rest of this so-called summer. Summer my @ss. This weather stinks! Big time!
<< Home