Monday, July 30, 2007

Paris

This morning the whole AFC Holland Group went to Paris. We took the first flight to CDG and checked into the Accor Dorint close to the airport.

In the afternoon we had lunch with our Chairman and CEO Jean-Cyrill Spinetta at Montmartre Restaurant. This was a sort of thank you lunch, we got on behalf of Air France for all the effort we put into making this division successfull and making our 'Mommy" Air France proud of their little child. All of us got certificates and plaques and it was nice. Late afternoon, we took Thalys back to Holland. We could have flown, but we decided to take Thalys First Class, so we could enjoy the trip and spend the last few hours together. Some of us came off in Rotterdam, wile others continued to Amsterdam.

It was a nice day. A day to remember. And tomorrow it all comes to an end. I have no idea how I will react. But whatever happens, I had a good time. We all did. And so it goes...