Back to Holland
Tante Grace's house in Sabana Basora, Aruba - Local time 12.21
I am off to the airport. Got to get back to Holland, because I have to be at work for Thursday morning. I'm at Jeandrina's mother house (my aunt), because she will drop me and Junior to the airport on her way down to work. I already said my goodbyes to the rest of the family. If nothing unexpected happenes, I should be back in Aruba by December for Christmas. I've seen enough of the island for now.
Cheers!
I am off to the airport. Got to get back to Holland, because I have to be at work for Thursday morning. I'm at Jeandrina's mother house (my aunt), because she will drop me and Junior to the airport on her way down to work. I already said my goodbyes to the rest of the family. If nothing unexpected happenes, I should be back in Aruba by December for Christmas. I've seen enough of the island for now.
Cheers!
<< Home