Saturday, June 16, 2007

He's bringing sexy back!

I am off to the Justin Timberlake concert in the Amsterdam ArenA with Thomas. I am a big fan and I've been looking forward to it for months now! I have one of the best seats in the house, so if he 'cries me a river' the tears should land on my face by accident! And yeah, Timbaland is going to be there as well. Hotness!

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I am going to have dinner with family and friends tomorrow. Should be fun as well.

But now I am off to JT! Have a great weekend everyone and to the fathers of the world a Happy Father's Day tomorrow!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik ga ook!!!! Misschien zien we elkaar wel. Ik hoor dat Esmee Denters in de voorprogramma zit!

16.6.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? Je bent al terug van DBX? En ik maar denken dat je daar nog zat.

16.6.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik bedoelde natuurlijk DXB.

16.6.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben je al terug? i dacht dat je in je video zei dat je voor 2 weken weg was?

Marcia

16.6.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Mr. Mitchell? What is the verdict? How was it flying with Emirates? And did you enjoy your upgarde on BA ex-LHR? Not even a thanks, you SOB!

LP

16.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home