Finally my TV is up & running
Today my Mom and Dad came by my house. You remember in a previous post I told you that I bought a LCD TV, a hard disc recorder and a home cinema set? And that everything were still nicely packed in boxes? Well Dad decided to do something about it and put up everything for me. Yup, my Dad is the best! He installed everything, ran the wires and concealed them. He made sure that the surround system was put up right and did all the stuff that needed to be done. I am a happy man, I can tell you!

TV by LG

Hard Disc Recorder by LG

Digital TV decoder

Radio, CD and DVD player with a USB connection. This is part of the surround sound home cinema set by Philips

A very handy thing to store your remote controls, if you have many. I bought it in Germany


I like the way everything looks now
After that he did some repairs in the yard that were necessary, before my cousin Giovanny cames to paint the fence for me in a few weeks. Yard needs to look good for the housewarming party I'll be throwing for friends and family in a few weeks. It seems like the small jobs around the house never ends!


Dad
Now I am going to Media Markt to buy a new wireless mouse, because the one I have now is just not scrolling anymore. Very annoying! Then I'll go by R. to see if he's already up. He came in from Nairobi NBO this morning. Later on I have studying to do, because tomorrow I have to go to school.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

TV by LG

Hard Disc Recorder by LG

Digital TV decoder

Radio, CD and DVD player with a USB connection. This is part of the surround sound home cinema set by Philips

A very handy thing to store your remote controls, if you have many. I bought it in Germany


I like the way everything looks now
After that he did some repairs in the yard that were necessary, before my cousin Giovanny cames to paint the fence for me in a few weeks. Yard needs to look good for the housewarming party I'll be throwing for friends and family in a few weeks. It seems like the small jobs around the house never ends!


Dad
Now I am going to Media Markt to buy a new wireless mouse, because the one I have now is just not scrolling anymore. Very annoying! Then I'll go by R. to see if he's already up. He came in from Nairobi NBO this morning. Later on I have studying to do, because tomorrow I have to go to school.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
4 Comments:
Ziet er allemaal leuk uit. ben ik ook uitgenodigd voor je housewarming? Zo niet, dan nodig ik mezelf bij deze uit. Bedankt!
Wilma
Your apartment seem to look nice, Ry. Whay don't you give a tour on your blog, dor the peepz to see!
Darrell
Gave TV man!
Dennis
Back from Turkey! Will call you sometime tomorrow! I read in a previous comment that one of your readers spotted me at SPL with Elbert? Lol! Reminds me of the time when I was working at easyJet. A few times when I was in de BMC or at Rijk people would come up to me and ask if I was Lesley from your blog. Hilarious!
Les
Post a Comment
<< Home