Yep, I'm still around
Well it has been quite a busy week for me at work and school. Nothing that interests you guys, but I can say that I am glad it is almost the weekend... and a long weekend at that. A pity it's going to rain. I was looking forward to going to 'Strand aan de Maas' here in Rotterdam. It's a fake beach they build every year at the bottom of the Erasmusbrug on the river Maas. It is great! Bands play, people lie on the 'beach' and it is good fun. Oh well... there is a whole summer ahead of me.

Strand aan de Maas in the summer of 2005

Click to enlarge
R. also had a busy week... NOT! He is on vacation until June 6th. But he did do a charity event for the company, in which he had to appear in uniform at the KLM hangar at Schiphol-Oost. It was a joint venture between KLM AirCares and Wings of Support, of which R. is an active member of.

R. in Entebbe, Uganda doing work for Wings of Support
He went there with Floris and his son Dave.

Rob, Floris and Chris at Schiphol-Oost (all photos by R. de Geus)


Rob and Dave
Anyway it was a success I understood from R. Today when I came from work I passed by R's house to eat before heading home. Dave and Ryan were there as well. It was fun and loud. You know how kids are. But they are very nice well-behaved children. A picture is worth a 1000 words....


Rob and Ryan with T-shirts I bought in Johannesburg, South Africa last year. I like!
Oh well, I have to go to the office for a meeting, then head to school and then... WEEKEND!!
Have a good one, everyone!

Strand aan de Maas in the summer of 2005

Click to enlarge
R. also had a busy week... NOT! He is on vacation until June 6th. But he did do a charity event for the company, in which he had to appear in uniform at the KLM hangar at Schiphol-Oost. It was a joint venture between KLM AirCares and Wings of Support, of which R. is an active member of.

R. in Entebbe, Uganda doing work for Wings of Support
He went there with Floris and his son Dave.

Rob, Floris and Chris at Schiphol-Oost (all photos by R. de Geus)


Rob and Dave
Anyway it was a success I understood from R. Today when I came from work I passed by R's house to eat before heading home. Dave and Ryan were there as well. It was fun and loud. You know how kids are. But they are very nice well-behaved children. A picture is worth a 1000 words....


Rob and Ryan with T-shirts I bought in Johannesburg, South Africa last year. I like!
Oh well, I have to go to the office for a meeting, then head to school and then... WEEKEND!!
Have a good one, everyone!
4 Comments:
Ja, jammer dat het gaat regenen volgend die Piet Paulusma.
Gert
I want that man so bad!
T.
Ik zie er wel goed uit op die foto, toch? Hahaha!
Floris
Waar blijven de updates, schatje? Heb je het druk ofzo?
Miekesch
Post a Comment
<< Home