Nightshift
These days I haven't got much time for anything. You see I am working the night shift at AFC to get an important presentation done. We are camping with sick people and 2 teams are abroad in Kerala, India and Lahore, Pakistan on a project. On top of that we have to monitor press releases and do damage control for Kenya Airways. A plane outbound from Douala, Cameroon crashed last week. Kenya Airways is partly owned by the Air France-KLM Group, so they automatically fall under us. So I am off to take a nap, because at 23.00 I have to be in Amstelveen.
Oh yeah... and big ups... all the props... success... break a leg... and all other good wishes to blog reader and funny commentator (who called me Bugs Bunny!!) Pikaboo. Hope you get through!
Oh yeah... and big ups... all the props... success... break a leg... and all other good wishes to blog reader and funny commentator (who called me Bugs Bunny!!) Pikaboo. Hope you get through!
<< Home