I am in...
... India. New Delhi to be exact. I'm already in the lobby. There is wireless internet throughout the whole hotel, so I can make use of my laptop. Calling is in 15 minutes and then a mini-bus will take the crew to Indira Gandhi International Airport to start our flight back to Amsterdam AMS. I was on standby for an intercontinental flight and my RSA (RoStering Agent) already told me to come in to do a San Francisco SFO on a 777-200, which I was happy with, because I love SFO. Also the 772 has an OCR (Overhead Crew Rest). These are beds for cabin crew to sleep in while in-flight. Just for my luck when I arrived at Schiphol my RSA told me that SFO was delayed, so they would be calling in another person, because I had to go to New Delhi DEL. Ugh! The MD11 is crap!! There is no OCR and on the MD11, I only like to be galley slave. No luck this time! Some stupid twat forgot her passport at home, so I had to take her place, while she went home with a warning. Needless to say I didn't enjoy my stay. I didn't even join them on the trip to Taj Mahal! I'll do that the next time with R. or something. The crew is stupid, my work companion is one lazy bitch, and the Senior Purser doesn't know what the words "work" and "polite" mean. All she did on the outbound flight was sit in the cockpit with her camera. She didn't even pick up a coffee can. It was too much effort, apparently! She had the nerve to tell me something about my shoulder stripes in a rude way?! i just gave her a nasty look, and turned away. behind her back I gave her the finger. Lol! That b*tch needs to go to Blokker and by a Tefal iron and learn how to iron her blouse. She supposed to be an example, right? This blogger thinks she was on a dry-spell too long and basically she needs a man. I'm just saying!
Anyway, let's hope she never reads this. Oh, who am I kidding. Like I give a f*ck!
Bye for now, sweeties! Another trip fom hell is about to begin. I don't know how these CA's do it! Sorry for my tone... i just needed an outlet.
Bye for now!
Anyway, let's hope she never reads this. Oh, who am I kidding. Like I give a f*ck!
Bye for now, sweeties! Another trip fom hell is about to begin. I don't know how these CA's do it! Sorry for my tone... i just needed an outlet.
Bye for now!
15 Comments:
Okay, you are just too funny!
Crazy @$$ Ryan you stop talking like that abouth your crew hahaha.
Anyways did you do your PBS {personal bidding system} online training already??? or because your a part-timer you don't have to use it in the future???
Hey I need some help, what is the longest flight a C/A can get??? An 1 bander working the 737, 747, A330
I want to get rid of my dude for some time hahahaha. Boze plannen in mind hihihi
I have access to his Plan & Go and he told me it's oke to ask for flights if I want to. Up 2 today he only has 5 vluchten aangevraagd dus vv5
But he is smart he doesnt want to explain me everything haha. I went informing how can i see when scheduling peiled his rooster, or PEILING dont know what the hell they mean by that??? he is now on JV= jaarlijks verlof and right after he has a HONGKONG FLIGHT but i want him wegwezen... When i try to aanvraag a flight it's not doing nada, it gives me ERROR. At 27juni he has OPEN ROOSTER wat does that mean?..
Help me Ryan i want this B*tch gone for a while hahahahahaha, het liefst AZIË
Anyways,
Groetjes to Scooby and a wet kiss for Junior and a basket full of teddy bears for Milan my baby...
Ey Ryan there is some soca party in almere coming up If I am not mistaken it's Allison Hinds coming, and sinds your from Aruba thought maybe you'll go... If you do go.
Pikaboo
Oh if possible check your Plan & Go
select the longest flights and dates for me, and post them here so i can add them to his requests.
The longest flights with less reisverlof.
Cuzz I've noticed almost everything he gets Q 1
he explained that means he will get that flight if he request it..
Any crew inhere help me!!!
Help me please,
Pikaboo
So I guess, your trip sucked. Well, you missed out on Micheline's party. I met this Aruban guy there as well. He is a friend from Marlon. Rossini van Wijk. He said he designes carnival costumes. You know him?
On another note, I just heard this morning, that I have a workshop to attend at Heathrow Monday morning. So I fly out with the 1st BA to LHR and come back with the BA around 19.00. If full we can make us of BD or KL as well.
Will call you later in the day.
Cheers!
Lesley
Ja, Ryan ik weet er alles van! Ik heb ook wel zulke vluchten gehad. Alles verder goed?
Ik heb aggressie training op Oost morgenochtend en daarna ga ik op een 3/3 EWR die jij 2-3 weken geleden ook had. Eerste keer dat ik het ga doen, maar die inbound is wel heel vroeg op SPL! Hoe laat was je geland?
Ik bel je zodat ik de hele verhaal kan horen over je India avontuur. Ik heb zo het gevoel dat er meer aan de hand is dat je niet op de blog kan/mag zetten ;-)
@ Pikaboo: Lieseth heeft gelijk. De langste is volegens mij ook de 9 op, 6 af Kuala Lumpur met de dubbele excursie naar Jakarta. Heel lastig om aan te vregen, maar misschien heb je geluk. Succes!
K I M
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Guys!
Ryan, ben je gek geworden ofzo?! Zo praat je toch niet over je bemanning? Laat staan je Purser!
Nou ik ben vanmorgen aangekomen uit ACC en ik kan je vertellen dat onze AP ook een luie sekreet was. Alles was een beetje teveel moeite voor haar. Op een gegeven moment dacht ik "doe moeilijk zeg, ik ben je bitch niet".
Ben blij om thuis te zijn en nu ga ik 5 dagen lekker luieren. Ik heb extra dagen tegoed van die reis uit YUL, weet je nog? Bel me maar gerust als je bijgekomen bent.
@ Pikaboo: Ik zit zelf op de 747, 777 en 737. De langste reis die aan te vragen is op de types die jij genoemd hebt is op de 747, maar dat zijn ook de moeilijkste reizen te krijgen, dus pas op! Dat is een 9/6 KUL met dubbele shuttle vluchten tussen KUL-CGK. Op de 332 weet ik niet wat de langste vlucht is.
Lies
**Edited by the Moderator**
@ Pikaboo: Er is natuurlijk ook wel de 8/8 BKK. Die heb ik over een week als ik van mijn JV kom. De voordeel is dat je lekker lang weg bent, maar de nadeel is dat als je van je reis terugkomt je ook lang thuis zit. Een nadeel voor jou blijkbaar :-)
WED 6 Jun 18:20 KL0877 8/8 74E AMS-BKK 20:00-05:45 (53) V+
THU 7 Jun BANGKOK 47:30
FRI 8 Jun BANGKOK
SAT 9 Jun KL0877 74E BKK-TPE 07:25-10:50
SAT 9 Jun KL0878 74E TPE-BKK 12:25-16:10
SUN 10 Jun KL0877 74E BKK-TPE 07:25-10:50
SUN 10 Jun KL0878 74E TPE-BKK 12:25-16:10
MON 11 Jun BANGKOK 47:10
TUE 12 Jun BANGKOK
WED 13 Jun 06:05 KL0878 74E BKK-AMS 17:30-05:35
Robin
** Edited by the Moderator**
Hoi Ry, alles goed? Leuke reis uit DEL dus! Lol!
Hey Pikaboo, dit is wat je moet doen:
** Edited by the Moderator**
Jenske
Uhm, hallo mensen? Jullie moeten toch beter weten dat dit niet mag. KLM heeft regels voor P&G. Wat je in je privé doet is niet mijn zaak, maar niet op mijn blog. Je weet niet wie dit allemaal leest.
Ik ben moe en chagarijnig. Ik ga naar bed. Let AUB op met wat men schrijft en vergeet de regels van het bedrijf niet.
Ryan
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
@ Yvonne: Leuk, maar dat mag ook niet!
UPDATE: Ik ben weer wakker en in een betere stemming. Pikaboo, like stated above, your best bet for a long lay-over are Kuala Lumpur/Jakarta and Bangkok/Taipei. The 332, doesn't have long lay-overs as yet. That may change if KLM goes ahead and puts the 332 to CTU, instead of the 772. But the issue is OCR.
I am not allowed to tell you everything abot Plan & Go as that is not allowed. I'm very sorry for this, but I had bad experiences with someone missusing things I told them in the past and this donkey isn't going to hit himself twice on the same stone. It's up to your BF to inform you at his discretion.
Open Rooster means that you have to work, but it hasn't been filled in yet. If you have Open Rooster, you yourself can see what flights are available or if you leave it op to Planning & Control (also known as Crew Control or crewco) they themselves will issue you a flight. Experience has thought me, that most of the times they will be flights that are not desirable like LOS, ACC or a BIP week.
Ryan
Okay, I'll be disabling comments for this post. I love the fact that there are many KLM-ers and other airline employees that read this blog, but company info I can not tolerate on this blog. No disrespect, but I don't want to get into problems.
Ryan
<< Home