Happy Mothers Day!
M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
'
Mom and me in Nassau, The Bahamas

Mom and me on "The One Happy Island" Aruba

Mom and me in Paris, France
I want to wish my mommy a very happy Mothers Day. I love you a million!
And to all the mothers in the world, a Happy Mothers Day to you too!
I am off to Dordt! There's a party going on today!
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
'Mom and me in Nassau, The Bahamas

Mom and me on "The One Happy Island" Aruba

Mom and me in Paris, France
I want to wish my mommy a very happy Mothers Day. I love you a million!
And to all the mothers in the world, a Happy Mothers Day to you too!
I am off to Dordt! There's a party going on today!
5 Comments:
Happy Mothers day pam pam Mrs. Pamela and to all the Mommies in the world...
Happy Mothers day to everyone who is a mother! These are the days when I wish, that my Mom was closer to me and not all the way in St. Maarten.
Les
Een fijne moedersdag aan alle mama's toegewenst.
Miekesch
Happy M-day!
Thank you son and thanks to Pikaboo and everyone who sent me an e-card.
Pamela
Post a Comment
<< Home