Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm in the only...

... Christian country in Asia. With over 7000 islands it has the longest broken coastline in the world. If I had to visit every island it would take me 20 years! But Dennis and I are going to start with Luzon. Believe it or not, this is the .........

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hè hè! Ben je eindelijk terug. Ik dacht dat je ziek was en nu lees ik dat je in het buitenland zit!

4.4.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indonesië!

4.4.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

De Filipijnen.

4.4.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luzon.... Philippines.

4.4.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manilla!!!!

4.4.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luzon is een eiland van de Filipijnen. De Filipijnen bestaat uit 7000 eilanden. Manilla is de hoofdstad van de Filipijnen en ligt op het eiland Luzon. Je zit dus in Manilla, wat ook wel klopt, want je was van plan om naartoe te gaan van wat ik een keertje in de comments heb gelezen.

Michel

4.4.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home