Still here!
Hey readers! I didn't forget about my blog! It's just that I had a very busy Easter weekend and I just finished a 12 hour work day today, so I am beat! A blog will appear tomorrow... I promise.
But in the meantime, here are 2 commercials which are so funny! The first one is from Air Liberte a subsidiary of British Airways. (Lesley! Put your hands up!). The second one is from Vrgin Atlantic. The commercial was made in cooperation with AFC, a few years back. Enjoy!
But in the meantime, here are 2 commercials which are so funny! The first one is from Air Liberte a subsidiary of British Airways. (Lesley! Put your hands up!). The second one is from Vrgin Atlantic. The commercial was made in cooperation with AFC, a few years back. Enjoy!
4 Comments:
Grappig man!
Ik dacht dat je dood was! Ik maar wachten en wachten op je blog! Niet normaal! :-(
Als je morgen een uitgebreide leuke post zet, zal ik je vergeven.
Peter
Ik dacht dat je dood was! Ik maar wachten en wachten op je blog! Niet normaal! :-(
Als je morgen een uitgebreide leuke post zet, zal ik je vergeven.
Peter
Oeps. Mijn PC was blijven hangen. 2 x gepost. Delete maar Ryan!
Peter
Post a Comment
<< Home