Embaressing!
I was on standby today between 10.00 - 18.00. This morning at 06.00 crewco called me and asked if I was willing to do a return to Kiev KBP in the Ukraine or a 3 leg Amsterdam AMS - Bergen BGO - Amsterdam - Athens ATH. I would slip in ATH by myself and tomorrow I would dead-head (DHC) back to AMS. I was not in the mood to slip, so I opted for KBP. I've never been to Kiev before either. The flight to KBP was alright. At Borispol Airport we remained on board. The turn-around time in KBP is 55 minutes.
We got pushback on time and started taxiing towards the runway. On this 737 we had to do manual flight demo. Well... then it happened... just as I was demostraing how to put on the life vest, the pilot hit a hard break! Annie was in the middle and I was towards the front of the cabin. Annie grabbed a chair and managed to stay on her feet, but I fell flat on my face... life vest, oxygen mask... everything was on the floor. OMG! This woman got up from her seat and helped me up. There were these Ukranian teenage girls who started laughing. I can't talk about it anymore. It was a mess and I was glad when I landed at Schiphol 2 hours ago. Best I stayed home...
We got pushback on time and started taxiing towards the runway. On this 737 we had to do manual flight demo. Well... then it happened... just as I was demostraing how to put on the life vest, the pilot hit a hard break! Annie was in the middle and I was towards the front of the cabin. Annie grabbed a chair and managed to stay on her feet, but I fell flat on my face... life vest, oxygen mask... everything was on the floor. OMG! This woman got up from her seat and helped me up. There were these Ukranian teenage girls who started laughing. I can't talk about it anymore. It was a mess and I was glad when I landed at Schiphol 2 hours ago. Best I stayed home...
5 Comments:
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!
Junior
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah I AM VERY SORRY, RYAN YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AS A BLOG WRITER OR SO BUT DAMN I'M SORRY I GOT TO DAMN LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OH MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IT. I MEAN YOU COULD OF DAMAGE YOURSELF OR SO BUT DAMN IT'S THE WAY YOU TYPE IT OUT I HAVE TO LAUGH.
Oh I would specially like to thank BUGS BUNNY (ryan) and SCOOBY DOO (lesley) and Mr. Tonny for helping me out with the information about menzies, without you guys it wouldn't of been possible for me to reach the second round (rollenspel) etc etc.
Well yesterday I've been called by a menzies staff I guess and she told me I am accepted. I have to go schiphol pelikaanweg today to inschrijf or something like that. and 30 april the 3 weeks course begins.
Now I you get over that KIEV drama ryan hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And how is MILAN doing??? And that oh so lovely Junior (lekkere broer van je)???
Ai no Ryan. Scandalous! If I was thyere I would point at you and laugh! Lol! Oh well.... accidents happen to everyone, so no shame there.
Grace
Dat was ook een keer bij mij gebeurt! Was ook bezig met de demo op de -900 naar SVO toen die idiote gezagvoerder hard op de remmen ging. Ik viel op een pax!
Toen ik nog bij HV zat had ik een vlucht naar BGY. De cockpit is gewoon vergeten te zeggen dat we in onze stoelen plaats moesten nemen voor de landing. Ik zat nog achterin en zag de flaps helemaal naar beneden. De Purser zei tegen me "Volgens mij gaan we landen. Ga maar zitten!". Dus ik liep naar voren en ik was halverwege en toen touchdown en meteen de thrust reverse aan! Daar ging ik. Plat op de vloer.
Nou de kapitein heeft het geweten, hoor! Ik was kwaad! Hij was het gewoon vergeten zei hij. Jaja!
Marloes
- Thanks for that Junior. You are a great brother :-)
- Hi Pikaboo! I'm glad you found my story entertaining! I'm over the shame!
I am glad you made it through at Menzies! Congrats and veel succes! MAybe one of these days you'll be checking me in when I am on the road for AFC. You know what I look like, so just holla!!!
- Marloes, ken ik jou? In ieder geval was je verhaal van HV gewoon gevaarlijk!
Ryan
Post a Comment
<< Home