Monday post
I usually do not work on Sundays, but this time I had to go into the office. We were called in, because on of our big bosses from Air France in Paris was in Amstelveen for a meeting at the KLM Headquarters. Since the beginning of this year we've moved from Rijswijk to an office in Amstelveen as well. It's not too far from the KLM office.
Anyway, the whole AFC team and some KLM'ers were called in, because after a uphill battle Air France Consulting has been awarded the contract of the Transavia Airlines project. It's like this the Air France-KLM Group owns 100% of Transavia Holdings which in turn owns Transavia.com. Transavia Holding will start a new low cost carrier in France called Transavia as well. Just like the Dutch Transavia, the French Transavia will also carry out charter and cheap flights to certain destinations. The French Transavia is 60% owned by Air France and 40% by Transavia Holding due to legal reasons. The airline will debut this year. But we had to bid for the contract against other consulting companies and we won. Just because you are all from the same family, doesn't guarantee you a contract for a project.
AFC's new job is giving Transavia a helping hand in starting up the company in several fields like: Management, Commercial, Maintenance, Operations, Training (ground and flight crew), Finance, Information- and Airport Systems. What my role will be, I don't know as yet, but I was already asked to participate in the project. So I guess, I'll be in Paris often the next few months. Right now the project has been named Air France Soleil. Transavia.com in Holland is a great success, so it's our job to make the Franch one a great success as well. We won't be doing it alone, because we are going to ask Transavia staff (ground staff, cabin- and cockpit crew, maintenance people) for their help and input. I am excited.
Our Project Manager from Paris, Pierre La Salle, giving a speech to the AFC staff. I love this guy. He has thought me so much! I had to black-out some info from the screen. Confidential!
Later I went to my apartment in Rotterdam, where mom and dad were putting the finishing touches on everything. Then of course my Mommy cooked for us!
Dad having a beer and a smoke in my apartment. I haven't even removed the plastic from my sofa's as yet!
Mom is cooking dinner
Oh and by the way if anyone is interested in a second hand laptop, shoot me an email. The email address is on the blog. It a Compaq Evo N110 with 80GB drive. I upgraded it to Intel Pentium 4, 1024 RAM, floppy drive, DVD burner and wireless internet. The outside is just a sticker, so no worries it comes off. It's just something I had made from a vacation photo. I've had it for 4 years already and I just bought a new Dell Inspiron with Windows Vista. I also use a Dell laptop from my job, and I always liked the use of it. R., my brother, Thomas and Lesley also have Dell and everyone has great reviews. The Compaq was great as well, but I needed something faster and lighter. So ayone interested, shoot me an email with a bid and if you are in Holland, you can either pick it up at my or R's house, I'll send it by mail or if you don't live too far, I'll drop it by your home. It's in excellent condition! And no... the iPod is NOT included! Lol!
This laptop is for sale!
My new laptop
Anyway, time for me to get ready for work. Today I am flying EUR. Just a quick turn-around to Stockholm ARN.
Ayo!
Anyway, the whole AFC team and some KLM'ers were called in, because after a uphill battle Air France Consulting has been awarded the contract of the Transavia Airlines project. It's like this the Air France-KLM Group owns 100% of Transavia Holdings which in turn owns Transavia.com. Transavia Holding will start a new low cost carrier in France called Transavia as well. Just like the Dutch Transavia, the French Transavia will also carry out charter and cheap flights to certain destinations. The French Transavia is 60% owned by Air France and 40% by Transavia Holding due to legal reasons. The airline will debut this year. But we had to bid for the contract against other consulting companies and we won. Just because you are all from the same family, doesn't guarantee you a contract for a project.
AFC's new job is giving Transavia a helping hand in starting up the company in several fields like: Management, Commercial, Maintenance, Operations, Training (ground and flight crew), Finance, Information- and Airport Systems. What my role will be, I don't know as yet, but I was already asked to participate in the project. So I guess, I'll be in Paris often the next few months. Right now the project has been named Air France Soleil. Transavia.com in Holland is a great success, so it's our job to make the Franch one a great success as well. We won't be doing it alone, because we are going to ask Transavia staff (ground staff, cabin- and cockpit crew, maintenance people) for their help and input. I am excited.
Our Project Manager from Paris, Pierre La Salle, giving a speech to the AFC staff. I love this guy. He has thought me so much! I had to black-out some info from the screen. Confidential!
Later I went to my apartment in Rotterdam, where mom and dad were putting the finishing touches on everything. Then of course my Mommy cooked for us!
Dad having a beer and a smoke in my apartment. I haven't even removed the plastic from my sofa's as yet!
Mom is cooking dinner
Oh and by the way if anyone is interested in a second hand laptop, shoot me an email. The email address is on the blog. It a Compaq Evo N110 with 80GB drive. I upgraded it to Intel Pentium 4, 1024 RAM, floppy drive, DVD burner and wireless internet. The outside is just a sticker, so no worries it comes off. It's just something I had made from a vacation photo. I've had it for 4 years already and I just bought a new Dell Inspiron with Windows Vista. I also use a Dell laptop from my job, and I always liked the use of it. R., my brother, Thomas and Lesley also have Dell and everyone has great reviews. The Compaq was great as well, but I needed something faster and lighter. So ayone interested, shoot me an email with a bid and if you are in Holland, you can either pick it up at my or R's house, I'll send it by mail or if you don't live too far, I'll drop it by your home. It's in excellent condition! And no... the iPod is NOT included! Lol!
This laptop is for sale!
My new laptop
Anyway, time for me to get ready for work. Today I am flying EUR. Just a quick turn-around to Stockholm ARN.
Ayo!
40 Comments:
Ik heb je een mailtje gestuurd!~
HJ
Ik heb je net een email verstuurd. Laat me snel weten!
Heiko
Ik woon in België, maar ik zou het persoonlijk komen ophalen tegen de prijs die ik vie de mail geboden hebt!
Jan-Henk v/d Graaff
Waar vindt ik die email adres dan?????????????????????
Onno
Uhm... ben je blind ofzo? Er staat duidelijk op de webpagina "EMAIL ME".
r_mitchell79@msn.com
Lesley
Dank je Lesley.
Anonymous, je hoft niet zo'n toon aan te slaan tegen me. Ik heb het gewoon over het hoofd gezien. Volgende keer hoef je niet te antwoorden.
Onno
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
@ Anonymous: Je weet dat Ryan zilke taal in de comments niet tolereert, toch? Die comment laat ik hem weghalen.
Lesley
Zo! Wat een taal zeg!
Hallo! Respect voor iedereen hier, hè!
Tommy
WTF? Seriously, what is wrong with anonymous!?
@ Anonymous: Een beetje respect voor elkaar is toch niet veel gevraagd? Thanks Lesley for the heads-up. I am now in the BMC. I am waiting for the rest of the crew. It's an all-female crew, I saw in the system. Even the cockpit is female. this should be fun. I'll drop by the BA office when I arrive back at SPL.
Nice notebook. I send in my bid!
Damn! I missed all of the commotion. You know I like a thing!
Jenny
Have a good one Mitch! Hope you don't get delayed, because Arlanda Airport had plenty of snow yesterday.
K I M
Uhm, Kimberly... when doesn't Sweden have snow? Ha, ha, ha!
Robin
All female crew? Wow! I wish I was in the middle of that!
Marlon Mitchell
@ Marlon:
Ze zijn waarschijnlijk allemaal toch lesbisch! LMAO!
Danneke
@ Danneke:
Meisie.. hoe is het!?
Lesbisch? Who cares? Some girl-girl action! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Marlon Mitchell
Wil die notebook!!!!!!!!!
Kijk naar mijn mailtje ASAP!
Marlies AMS/JU
Ik vloog gisteren IST-AMS met een all-male crew. Zal Ryan morgen die foto erop laten zetten. All-male, all-gay! Lachen, joh!
Rob
Ik heb ook een bod gedaan op die Compaq!
Ik zoek een laptop voor mijn zoon.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i hate stavanger damn, anyboyd wanna change?????
sorry was niet de bedoeling me hele rooster te plaatsen, That damn COPY PASTE button my keyboard has shit men...
Ryan verwijder die post :'(
Ik heb ook net een bod gedaan op de Compaq. Please, please, please! Verkoop aan mij!
Linda
@ Anonymous: Ik zal het wel voor je weghalen.
Rob
tnx buddy,
Nou fijne week toegewenst aan iedereen.
Ik ga me bed weer induiken en afwachten op een belletje van crewco.
Voilaaa
Ik begrijp er niks van. Je pa en ma zien er nog jong uit. En jij bent 28!?
Yeah, Ryan's Dad, Junior, does look hot! I met him. De-li-cious!
Betty
Wow Mr. Mitchell. A lot of comments!
Les
Maar ik snap niet dat 'anonymous' op een belltje van crewco gaat wachten. De rooster is weliswaar weggehaald, maar ik zag duidelijk RV op maandag. Dus je bent niet op stanby!
Ik haat standby's. Volgende week dinsdag weer tussen 14.00-22.00. Hopelijk douwen ze me meteen op een ICA naar YYZ, ACC, LOS ofzo. Ik heb geen zin om 6 fagen lang op de BMC te zitten wachten. ;-(
Ontbijt tijd!
Lies
Maar Lies, waarom zou je in de BMC staan als je SBY bent? Woon je dan ver van SPL?
Jenske
OMG! Mijn mailbox staat propvol en de comments are is ook druk zeg! Ik had geen all-female crew. De AP was misselijk geworden ivm zwangerschap en de RSA heeftz een andere AP uit zijn stanby gehaald. We hadden wel hevige tailwinds, dus 20 minuten lang hevige turbulentie. Mijn palmen waren aan het zweten! Je werd echt van links naar rechts geslingerd en daardoor konden we de koffie/thee service niet doen. We zijn vroeg geland in AMS, maar je raad het al... P O L D E R B A A N! Dus pas na 12.00 aan de gate.
@ alle CA's: Ja, jullie en je standby's. Ik heb dat niet. Gelukkig!
@anonymous: Yep ik ben 28, ma is bijna 52 en pa is 46. Junior is 23.
@ Lesley: You are a fine one! You tell me to meet you at the BA office in Vertrek 3 en the lady tells me you were at BA World cargo at Schiphol-Oost! Well, I had other stuff to do, so I couldn't wait. Next time, buddy! Call me when you are done working.
@ Jens: Liesje woont in Dordt, dus ze zal SPL nooit binnen een uur halen, dus als ze SBY is gaat ze altijd naar de BMC. Rob doet het ook. Een beetje bijkletsen met collega's, internetten, vreten een boek lezen. Je weet hoe het daar aan toe gaat. Lesley verhuurt één van zijn slaapkamers aan 3 CA's. Ze batelen een bedrag per maand en als ze standby zijn komen ze daar. Eén van de CA's woont helemaal in Antwerpn in België, dus die blijft slapen. Er zijn twee éénpersoonsbedden, een TV, een kookstel, een douche en omdat je in Hoofddorp bent, ben je binnen 10 minuten op SPL met bus, trein of taxi. Plus krijgt Les lekker een zakje centjes bij. Ideaal eigenlijk.
Okay, let me see who is going to get the laptop. So many emails!
Sols the laptop for €325,-! So stop sending emails. The laptop was sold to Dhr. T. Verhoef in Den Haag. A blog reader I don't know.
Sorry to everyone else.
Cheers!
Sorry about that Ryan. Judith told me you were by. I had to go to Cargo ASAP, because some manifests had to go to Johannesburg via Heathrow today with priority. I saw on the info screens that KL1108 had landed at 12.02, but I didn't expected you to be out so fast. You parked at D-pier?
Les
Yup, Mr. Always Busy! Delta 4. Tell that Judit that she needs to ease up on the eyeshadow and tone down the lipstick. I know the world loves a clown, but hell no! She looks like a drag queen. I'm just saying...
RYAN RODNEY MITCHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
YOU SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!
LOL!
Moh
Post a Comment
<< Home