Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ka-ching!

Well the trip was alright. I arrived this morning around 04.30. In my crew there was a familiar face. A guy who used to fly for Air Aruba as a CA! What a small world, huh? He didn't pull up with us too much, because he headed to Aruba to attend a church mass for his Mom's 5th anniversary since she died. He bid on 2 flights to Aruba AUA and didn't get it, so he took BON as an alternative and paid for a ticket to go Aruba and back. I might give a trip report in the future. i'll have to think about it. I am very hesistant on giving trip reports on my KLM work. For my AFC work, I don't mind.

Now another thing... I am not flying anymore until Adecco gives me my money. I mean let's be honest... I don't care what job I do, as long as I get the money! Now they had to pay me since the 26th of February but I didn't receive any salary. I called them several times and I always get the same answer... "Ja, er is een probleem, je moet geduld hebben" (Yes, there is a problem, you have to have some patience). Well my patience has run out. I stayed up until 09.00 and when the office opened I called them and I gave the lady a piece of my mind. There uitzenbureau for people working at and around the airport is located at SPL. She wasn't too happy with my tone, but I couldn't give a f***. B*tch, I want my money! When have you ever seen a black person take this kinda sh*t about money. Not me! Adecco is trippin'. I called crewco and told them to don't schedule me for no more flights. When i see my salary on my bankaccount, we'll talk again. i know this isn't KLM's fault, but no money, no flying. Am I wrong, here?

TIP: If you want to work for KLM or Transavia.com via an uitzenbureau, use Content, Manpower or Olympia. Don't use Adecco! It's always a problem with them. R. works with Content at SPL/PH when he is off-duty and everything works fine. I am sorry I signed with Adecco. I'm just saying...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are 100% right. No money, no fly.

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, double-post

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nou, ze hebben wel lef! geduld? Rekeningen hebben geen geduld. Ze moeten betaald worden! Grrot gelijk!

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? Seriously? OMG! WTF?

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JE BENT VERKEERD, RYAN! GEDULD IS EEN GOEIE ZAAK. SO WHAT... JE WACHT DAN TOCH EEN PAAR WEKEN?

MIEKESCH

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should've been me. When it comes to money, I am not easy.

13.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat een gekheid.

14.3.07  
Blogger Traveller said...

Okay, okay! I am sorry! My email box is flooded again! I was just home the past few days, so I didn't really have anything to blog about, so i guess I'll do a BON trip report.

16.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU BETTER

16.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home