Saturday, March 03, 2007

Babysitting

Yesterday I babysat the whole day on my nephew Milan. My brother Junior and his girlfriend went out clubbing in Amsterdam. I've gotta say... that child is so quiet! He never cries, laughs a whole lot and is super cute. You just gotta love him. I can just eat him up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaahhh, wat een leuk kindje zeg!

3.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mag ik hem kopen van je broertje?

3.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een peopie zeg!

3.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hij is een schat, zo leuke krullend haar. Wish he was mines.
Nou junior doet zijn werk goed hahahaha

3.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik ben helemaal dol op baby's en deze is gewoon een schatje.

Lies

3.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Micheline

3.3.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai toetoe!

Jenny

3.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home