Monday, January 29, 2007

My apologies readers!

Hi readers! I know, I know... I've been negelecting my blog a lot lately, but I can't help it. Since I became Lead Consultant I have been busy like crazy! I've been to France twice! The 1st time was Paris and last night I came back from Nice via Paris with Thalys... a day later than planned. Today I have a meeting at the KLM office in Amstelveen and then I fly to Hanover in Germany for a meeting with the TUI people... one of our important clients. Pffff!

On top of that I am still negotiating my contract with my other job (still a secret! Lol!). I started to work part-time at AFC to have more time to myself to get more things done, but it seems to be getting crazier by the day! Ugh! Don't even talk about my house. IKEA is delivering the furniture Wednesday and I am not in Holland. So I had to ask R. to stay in the house, untill they arrive. He himself is not doing to well on top of everything else... he has a medical problem (nothing serious), but he is declared NFTF (Not Fit To Fly), so crewco together with the In-flight Services Unit Manager, put him to work on the ground as a floorwalker at SPL/PH and SPL/PG. When he will be FTF (Fit To Fly) no one knows. On the one hand my baby is always home, but on the other hand I know he misses flying. I am totally bummed for him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here he is at PH in the ICA department. You notice that when you are NFTF, you have to where your normal CA uniform in PH. (EƩnbander).

Anyway, I have a long hectic day in front of me. and I still have to iron my shirt for work. Trip report will continue soon! Promise!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to take a break! Let's go Aruba for carnival! Ha ha ha! You wish!

Lesley

30.1.07  
Blogger Traveller said...

Hey buddy! What's London doing to ya! Yeah, I wish I would be going to Aruba indeed....

A boy can dream, toch? My meeting in Germany with TUI got cancelled, so I have an extra day in NL.

Drop me a mail!

Ryan

30.1.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home