Explanation
Ibis Hotel, Paris - Local time 09.35
Hi guys! I know, I know... I left you hanging. I got a lot of concerned e-mails! Lol! Since my accident last year some of my readers worry about me when I don't blog for a while. But I have a good explanation. I've been busy these past few days with training in Roissy.
You remember that last year AFC offered me a promotion? Well I accepted it, so as of January 1, 2007 I have been promoted to Lead Consultant. On top of that I also decided to drastically reduce my hours with AFC. I decided to work as a part-timer (75%). AFC wasn't too happy with it, but it's a decision I thought long and hard about. Besides my AFC job, I also have another job... also part-time... but I'll talk about it when the time is right. Some of you know about it already though!
So I'm officially no longer part of team #3 and will be working as a relief Lead Consultant for all 5 teams. I am excited wih my new position and of course the raise in my salary. I'm also excited about my new job, although I still have to start my training for it.
Anyway, tomorrow morning I will be taking the first Thalys train back to Holland and then I'll continue my updates. Promise! Yeah, I have to take Thalys now, because AF no longer flies between Rotterdam-Paris or Eindhoven-Paris. And because Amsterdam-Paris is such a hassle for such a short flight, I asked staffco to put me on Thalys from Rotterdam.
Anyway... au revoir!
Hi guys! I know, I know... I left you hanging. I got a lot of concerned e-mails! Lol! Since my accident last year some of my readers worry about me when I don't blog for a while. But I have a good explanation. I've been busy these past few days with training in Roissy.
You remember that last year AFC offered me a promotion? Well I accepted it, so as of January 1, 2007 I have been promoted to Lead Consultant. On top of that I also decided to drastically reduce my hours with AFC. I decided to work as a part-timer (75%). AFC wasn't too happy with it, but it's a decision I thought long and hard about. Besides my AFC job, I also have another job... also part-time... but I'll talk about it when the time is right. Some of you know about it already though!
So I'm officially no longer part of team #3 and will be working as a relief Lead Consultant for all 5 teams. I am excited wih my new position and of course the raise in my salary. I'm also excited about my new job, although I still have to start my training for it.
Anyway, tomorrow morning I will be taking the first Thalys train back to Holland and then I'll continue my updates. Promise! Yeah, I have to take Thalys now, because AF no longer flies between Rotterdam-Paris or Eindhoven-Paris. And because Amsterdam-Paris is such a hassle for such a short flight, I asked staffco to put me on Thalys from Rotterdam.
Anyway... au revoir!
<< Home