Video blog
Like I said yesterday, I went to Amstelveen to check out my new office. You see AFC is moving out of the KLM accounting buidling in Rijswijk and moving into a new one in Amstelveen. The Rijswijk office was getting too small and we had to be sharing office space. Now that we are moving to Amselveen, we would be closer to the KLM World Headquarters office. All employees got a catalogue to make a choice of office furniture, supplies etc.

The new home of AFC in 2007

Just in the back of the new office, you can see KLM's World Headquarters
Now that he office is still semi-empty I can give you a tour of where I will work.

Me in our new office building
As soon as it becomes 100% operational, I am no longer allowed to do that. So here is a little video I made...
Video
I am off to work now. I have to be in Utrecht today. Have a great day!

The new home of AFC in 2007

Just in the back of the new office, you can see KLM's World Headquarters
Now that he office is still semi-empty I can give you a tour of where I will work.

Me in our new office building
As soon as it becomes 100% operational, I am no longer allowed to do that. So here is a little video I made...
Video
I am off to work now. I have to be in Utrecht today. Have a great day!
6 Comments:
Leuk man. Dank je voor de tour.
Marcel
Aaah... dus we worden straks buren. We kunnen dan samen lunchen bij Avenance. Wanneer verhuist iedereen precies? Jullie maken toch geen gebruik van het hele gebouw?
Anne
Hoi Anne,
de precieze datum van verhuizing is nog niet bekend. We doen het gefaseerd en niet allemaal tegelijk. Maar wat ik wel weet is dat onze computer netwerk op 1 februari helemaal afgesloten wordt, dus tegen die tijd moeten we wel in Amstelveen zitten.
AFC maakt aleen gebruik van de hele tweede verdieping. Op de andere verdiepeingen zijn andere bedrijven gevestigd.
Ryan
Hoi Travelling boy!
Ik heb net ke kerstkaart ontvangen. Leuk, joh! Bedankt.
Nog een paar daagjes en je gaat alweer op pad. Ik bel je na werk wel. Kusjes!
Miekesch
Hi Ryan. Thanks for the X-mas card. Nice and funny! I started to pack already. I am flying into SPL on BA 434 at 13.55 on Thursday. My suster Larissa will meet me at the airport. I'll call you when I'm home. Can't wait for the trip!
Les
Wow! Vergeleken met de Rijswijk kantoor is de nieuwe kantoor best wel groot.
Lies
Post a Comment
<< Home