Time to go
I am about to catch the train to head to Schiphol with R. There we'll meet up with Brenda, Lesley, Dennis and Thomas. We are going to begin our holiday RTW trip. When I get back, I'll be moving into my new apartment which is now 90% finished. So before I go I would like to wish all of my blog readers Happy Holidays wherever you are in the world. Thanks to everyone for all of their E-cards. This is from me to all the blog readers out there...

Remember
This December,
That love weighs more than gold!
~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon~

Remember
This December,
That love weighs more than gold!
~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon~
23 Comments:
Jij ook fijne feestdagen, Ryan!
H.
Een fijne reis en een behouden thuiskomst en geniet van de feestdagen. Kusjes,
Miekesch
You guys have a safe flight! Happy holidays to you all and be safe!
Kisses & Hugs,
Micheline
Haa die Ry! Een heel fijne reis toegewenst... geniet van je vakantie... een zalig kerst en een gelukkig nieuw jaar.
Liefs,
Marlies
hey cousin! have a nice vacation and happy holidays. greet Robin and lesley for me!
Kisses~
JD
Happy holidays from a blogreader in Trenton, NJ.
Bonjour Ryan!
Apprécier vos vacances. Avoir un Joyeux Noël et une nouvelle année heureuse. Je vous verrai à Paris en janvier.
Tatiana
Hey babe! Enjoy the holidays and have a great 2007.
Love you!
Angelina
Mitchell! Ik weet dat je al weg bent, maar ik hoop dat dit leest. Een fijne vakantie en fijne fgeestdagen toegewenst. Ik heb je kerstkaart ontvangen en daarvoor hartelijk dank. Tot volgend jaar weer!
xoxoxoxo
Annemiek
I've been reading your weblog for quite sometime now. I found the link via the atcbox website about a year ago and since then I've been hooked.I thank you for bringing some interesting stories from your job and personal life. I thank you for the funny anectdotes and I thank you for keeping the blog alive even though you passed through some hard times with the accident and stuff.
I wish you happy holidays and good health in 2007.
Kyle B.
Vail, Colorado
USA
Ho, ho, ho! Happy Holidays from me to you.
Marcia @ CPH
Honey! Enjoy the holidays. I am enjoying mine from warm and dushi Aruba! See you in January!
Lisa
Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr. Dieses ist unser Wunsch von uns (AFC-München) zu dir! Bis unser folgendes Projekt im März.
AFC München - Team #2
Dank je voor de warme groeten. De gevoelens zijn wederzijds.
Lisette
Wow! So many comments! The last time I got so many comments in a short period is after I wrote about my accident and when a reader made a joke and called me a drug smuggler! Lol!
My e-mail also has been flooded by e-cards end holiday wishers. Thanks for that everyone! All the warmest wishes to you as well.
@ Tatiana: Merci beaucoup. Je souhaite également que toi bonnes fêtes et moi vous voyiez le mois prochain dans Roissy. Étreintes et baisers!
@ AFC/MUC: Lol! Danke! Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr zu den ganzen dich an AFC in München. Ich wünsche dir Gesundheit und Wohlstand. Ich sehe dich alle im März für das TUI Projekt in Köln. Auf wiedersehen!!
Greetings from the Big Apple!
Ryan
Hallo mijn boys! Ik ben blij dat jullie veilig en wel in Amerika zijn aangekomen. Alles gaat heel goed hier in Schagen. Lekker bezig met de voorbereidingen voor kerst.
Ik ben heel boos op je Ryan. Je zou me opzoeken voordat je wegging! Maar goed, ik weet dat je het druk hebt met je huis enzo.
Genieten jullie boys van jullie welverdiende vakantie en tot volgend jaar. We houden contact via de mail.
Kusjes,
Shanti
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening.
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland.
Gone away, is the bluebird
Here to stay, is a new bird.
He sings a love song, as we go along,
Walking in a winter wonderland.
In the meadow we can build a snowman,
And pretend that he is Parson Brown.
He'll say are you married? We'll say "No man,
But you can do the job when you're in town."
Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream, by the fire
To face unafraid, the plans that we've made
Walking in a winter wonderland.
In the meadow we can build a snowman,
And pretend that he's a circus clown.
We'll have lots of fun with Mr. Snowman.
Until the other kids come knock him down.
When it's cold, ain't it thrilling
When your nose, gets to chilling.
We'll frolic and play, the eskimo way,
Walking in a winter wonderland.
Walking in a winter wonderland!
Happy Holidays from a cold, snowy Calgary - Canada.
Carol de Geus-Campbell
Hoi ATCbox-er! Namens Froek, Tjebbe, Itsert en ik wens ik jou, je partner en je familie een heel fijne Kerst! Geniet maar van je welverdiende vakantie. Ryan, Ik wil jou ook namens de hele ATCbox team hartelijk bedanken voor je inzet als moderator en event planner bij ATCbox in 2006. Je bent echt een gewardeerde teamlid en net als bij andere ATCbox crewmembers wacht er een pakketje op je als je terug bent.
Nogmaals bedankt en alvast een fijne jaarwisseling toegewenst!
Daan de Meester
Meery Christmas, son! It's already Christmas here in Alanya.
I am having a great time here in Turkey! Thanks a million for this vacation! Also regards from Ava, Hensley, Daviensley, Gonca and the kids! Enjoy yourself and be safe. Give Robin a kiss for me. See you next year!
Lots of love,
Ma
Hey bro! Merry Christmas! I hope u n-joying yourself. I am heading over to Mandy's hous tomorrow morning to spend the day.
Take care of yourself and regards to Robin and the rest.
Peace,
Junior
Marry X-mas!
Darrell
Hey vakantiegangers. Hoe is alles in Amerika met jullie. Hier op kantoor is het druk. Sinds Brenda en jij weg zijn, hebben we Marianneke en Stefan gekregen die ons helpen.
In ider geval wens ik jeulli fijne feestdagen toe en een behouden thuiskomst.
Groetjes en kusjes,
Grietje.
He mensen... waar zijn jullie nu? Krijgen we geen update enzo? Ik kijk elke dag en... niks!
Post a Comment
<< Home