Friday, December 08, 2006

New PC

Because I have such a hectic schedule and sometimes I want to do some work from home, I requested AFC for a desktop PC. I have a laptop from them, but there is nothing like a desktop when you are home. I have my own desktop, but the problem is that certain things have to be dome over a secure (SSL) line. For instance with the desktop I could log into the reservation system Amadeus and our in-house consulting system Althea Plan on a secure line.

So yesterday afternoon my desktop was delivered. It was an HP.... nice! So when I move into my apartment in a few weeks I'll have 2 desktops, 2 printers and a laptop. Thank goodness I have a spare bedroom as my office in my apartment!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Busy setting up the PC