My home
Yesterday Mom, Dad and I worked on the house the whole day. Mom painted the doors, while Dad and me panelled my bedroom walls in cream colored plastic panel. It has some delays, but my home is coming to come...

Mom painting the doors of the house



My bedroom is now panelled


Admiring my bedroom
I just can't wait to move in! Now I have to go meet some friends at D-Reizen in Rotterdam to book a vacation and then from there it's off to Rijswijk for work. Vacation? You want to know where I am going? Aahhhh... that my friends and readers is for me to know and for you to find out! Is the suspense killing you already?

Mom painting the doors of the house



My bedroom is now panelled


Admiring my bedroom
I just can't wait to move in! Now I have to go meet some friends at D-Reizen in Rotterdam to book a vacation and then from there it's off to Rijswijk for work. Vacation? You want to know where I am going? Aahhhh... that my friends and readers is for me to know and for you to find out! Is the suspense killing you already?
8 Comments:
k kan niet wachten voor je house warming feest! Waar ga je nu weer naartoe?
Lies
Yeah... where are you going? Hahahahaha.... I already know.....
I like you. I've been reading your blog for a while now and I so think you are the hotness.
Lydia
travelling again, damn why dont you just be a f...ing flight attendant... GOSHHHHHH
i so envy you so so envy youuuuuuuuuu
well ryan i applied at KLM but for some reason they didn't take me on :( i applied at UNIQUE uitzenbureau and i'm in the process 2 work for transavia.com
well now i am in opleiding at NS in utrecht to be trainmanager on the international train to brussel and antwerpen... mij french is broko broko hihi
but if transavia do accept me i say bye bye right away to NS haha
yes yes it's been awhile u havent heard anything from me, they stole my laptop en ik had het druk met sollicitaties etc etc...
My dushi left yesterday morning to TEHERAN.
Devon
Hoeveel vakantie dagen heb jij per jaar man!
Funny comments!
@ Devon? Hey... con ta? It has been a long time since i indeed heard of you. I thought you maybe went back to Curaçao or something.
Anyway KLM has strict policies when selecting a flight attendant. Even my partner Robin got rejected 2 times, before they took him on... and he was already a KLM'er for 6 years at Ground Services. So keep trying! Have you any idea where it went bad? The 'rollenspel' or the 'één-op-één gesprek?' If you thought you did good and you don't agree with getting rejected you have the right to put in a protest with KLM In-flight Services!!! Many people do it and still manage to get accepted.
Transavia.com is alright, but the salary is less, the daggeld is a big shame and you have to work your ass off on those flights. Transavia is looking for CA's like crazy, because many people are quitting them and cross over to KLM or Martinair.
Another company in need is KLM cityhopper. The deal with them is you fly with them for at least 5 years and then you can transfer easy to KLM as an éénbander. But at least at KLC you have the same KLM rights like IPB etc.
If you need any help or tips let me know. Through AFC, I know a few people at KLM Training & Development who do the werving en selectie of KLM crew. You have my e-mail.
Keep me posted on your progress, Devon.
Ayo!
Ik had 3 keer bij KLM gesolliciteerd maar werd staads afgewezen. Als reden werd opgegeven dat ik geen KLM materiaal was, omdat ik te onrustig was. Nou ja, zeg! Ik ging bij Air Exel solliciteren en we vlogen als KLM exel naar bestemmingen in Europa vanuit Eindhoven en Maastricht. Toen was ik overgestapt naar Cityhopper en na 3 jaar ban ik overgestap naar de KLM. Dus je moet blijven proberen.
Lies
Ik ben in 1 keer aangenomen bij KLM, maar daarvoor zat ik be DutchBird, dus ik wist precies wat ze zouden vragen en wat ik kon verwachten.
Andy
Post a Comment
<< Home