Jezus Christ
Sheraton Rio Hotel, Rio de Janeiro - Local time 22.35
Today after work I decided to venture out by myself. The others just wanted to go lay around on Copacabana Beach to catch a tan. I always wanted to see one thing in Rio de Janeiro... the famous 'Cristo Redentor'. So I took a bus to Santos Dumont outside of Rio and took the cable lift to the statue.

View of Rio from the cable lift
When you are up there the view is incredible. But there is nothing more impressive than the Cristo Redentor itself. That's just amazing!


Cristo Redentor
Back at Santos Dumont I found a nice quiet restaurant where I had some delicious food. Later I headed back to the hotel. All-in-all a fun afternoon. Sometimes it's great to do things by yourself.

View of Cristo Redentor from the taxi
Now I'm going to catch my bed. Tomorrow morning a meeting at 07.30.
Ciao!
Today after work I decided to venture out by myself. The others just wanted to go lay around on Copacabana Beach to catch a tan. I always wanted to see one thing in Rio de Janeiro... the famous 'Cristo Redentor'. So I took a bus to Santos Dumont outside of Rio and took the cable lift to the statue.

View of Rio from the cable lift
When you are up there the view is incredible. But there is nothing more impressive than the Cristo Redentor itself. That's just amazing!


Cristo Redentor
Back at Santos Dumont I found a nice quiet restaurant where I had some delicious food. Later I headed back to the hotel. All-in-all a fun afternoon. Sometimes it's great to do things by yourself.

View of Cristo Redentor from the taxi
Now I'm going to catch my bed. Tomorrow morning a meeting at 07.30.
Ciao!
<< Home