Gone for a while
In a few hours I have to catch a plane. I'm leaving the country for a while to do a project. You may remember that a co-worker of mine took my place in team #3 for a project in Cancun, Mexico for Does & Cadushi and Martinair... so I could go to Bonaire with R.?
Well it's my turm to return the favor... I have to go to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Ugh... I'm so not in the mood for this trip. As you know Asia is team #3's specialty. We are good at it and it's what we do best. Team #1 does South America... they are masters in it... and now I'm stuck with this piece of crap! Anyway at least Dennis (the guy who is joining me on the RTW trip) is in team #1. I like him... we always have a ball together.So now I fly to Paris tonight on Air France from Eindhoven EIN and tomorrow morning we get briefed at the AF Headquarters in Roissy. From there the whole team continues to Rio de Janeiro GIG. The rest of team # 1 is already in Paris... they left this afternoon with KLM from Schiphol. They wanted to do some shopping in Paris... not me. That's why decided to take the late flight from EIN.
Our project is 100% confidential. I am not even allowed to disclose the clients name... I've been explicitly warned by my Unit Manager. That's why you won't be hearing from me for a few days until I'm back. Capiche?
Have a great weekend and I'll keep you guys posted.
Well it's my turm to return the favor... I have to go to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Ugh... I'm so not in the mood for this trip. As you know Asia is team #3's specialty. We are good at it and it's what we do best. Team #1 does South America... they are masters in it... and now I'm stuck with this piece of crap! Anyway at least Dennis (the guy who is joining me on the RTW trip) is in team #1. I like him... we always have a ball together.So now I fly to Paris tonight on Air France from Eindhoven EIN and tomorrow morning we get briefed at the AF Headquarters in Roissy. From there the whole team continues to Rio de Janeiro GIG. The rest of team # 1 is already in Paris... they left this afternoon with KLM from Schiphol. They wanted to do some shopping in Paris... not me. That's why decided to take the late flight from EIN.
Our project is 100% confidential. I am not even allowed to disclose the clients name... I've been explicitly warned by my Unit Manager. That's why you won't be hearing from me for a few days until I'm back. Capiche?
Have a great weekend and I'll keep you guys posted.
<< Home