Monday, Maandag, Lunes, Lundi...
Today I went to work and worked on some projects that had to be finished for the clients. I also saw Brenda, Grietje and Freddy who were back from sunny Cancun. When I saw the pictures, it was abvious that I missed out, but I can't complain, because Bonaire and Aruba were great as well.
After work I went to R's house to eat and to hear all about his Paramaribo trip. He really had a blast. He had requested this trip, because there was a VWO school reunion that he wanted to attend.

This is Tante Meke, Oom Jan, R's best friend Lisette and R.

Thomas, R. and Guus at the VWO reunion

Mano, R. and Lisette. Mano & Lisette are a couple
R. cooked Dim-Sum... a Chinese dish that was delicious. Late in the night I drove home. Now I'm going to hit the shower and then I'm off to bed. Work again in the morning!
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...
After work I went to R's house to eat and to hear all about his Paramaribo trip. He really had a blast. He had requested this trip, because there was a VWO school reunion that he wanted to attend.

This is Tante Meke, Oom Jan, R's best friend Lisette and R.

Thomas, R. and Guus at the VWO reunion

Mano, R. and Lisette. Mano & Lisette are a couple
R. cooked Dim-Sum... a Chinese dish that was delicious. Late in the night I drove home. Now I'm going to hit the shower and then I'm off to bed. Work again in the morning!
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...
<< Home