Girls just wanna have fun
Who says that being a Flight Attendant is boring?



You just gotta know how to entertain yourself! Thanks to Liesbeth for the tip of the pictures. Pictures are taken from Hyves and can also be viewed on Hyves at www.hyves.nl. Pictures used with permission from the KLM Hyves moderator. Dank je, Patricia! Are you a Hyver already! It's the in-thing now in Holland.
I'm already busy with the trip report. It's a lot of work and I am getting sick of editing and resizing pictures. I think I'll just dump them on Photobucket. Much easier. The post will be ready by this afternoon. Stay tuned!



You just gotta know how to entertain yourself! Thanks to Liesbeth for the tip of the pictures. Pictures are taken from Hyves and can also be viewed on Hyves at www.hyves.nl. Pictures used with permission from the KLM Hyves moderator. Dank je, Patricia! Are you a Hyver already! It's the in-thing now in Holland.
I'm already busy with the trip report. It's a lot of work and I am getting sick of editing and resizing pictures. I think I'll just dump them on Photobucket. Much easier. The post will be ready by this afternoon. Stay tuned!
<< Home