Thursday, November 09, 2006

Did someone say "Uncle"?

I had to wait 3 months to tell you this, because I promised my brother Junior that the child had to be 3 moths old, before I posted a picture for the world to see. But I am proud to present you my nephew: Milan Cameron L.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't he cute!

Congratulations to Junior and Mandy and thanks for this beautiful nephew! Guess who will be the Godfather....! ;-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd. Ik wist het al.

Lies

9.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I knew already as well... duh.

Les

9.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

9.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd, maar net als de anderen wist ik het allang. Toch nog gefeliciteerd.

Moh

9.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations with your nephew, dude. He is sooooo cute!

Henry Banfield

10.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby.

10.11.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home