Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wanna fly?

Today was a resting day. I spent it with R., Ryan and Dave watching TV and playing games.

About an hour ago I decided to go home. Since I had a few beers I decided not to drive, but take the train. As you know I had a car accident not too long ago and the driver who was also my co-worker got killed in the process. So please... don't drink and drive! Before I went to Dordrecht, I jumped on the metro to pick up some stuff at my apartment and from there I headed to Centraal Station. I must say that Rotterdam has a beautiful skyline at night. I like!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erasmusbrug
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
City of Rotterdam - photo by www.rotterdam.nl
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rotterdam Centraal Station

I took the intercity to Dordrecht and within 12 minutes I was at Dordrecht Centraal.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dordrecht Centraal Station

While I was waiting for the bus to head to Stadspolders I saw this poster at the bus stop
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poster

Oh boy... it's that time again. KLM is seeking new cabin crew. AFC team #1 came up with this slogan "Kun jij op 10 kilometer hoogte, 10 dingen tegelijk?" and the girl on the poster is Yelena Zimmerman, a girl from Curaçao. She is not a KLM'er, but a model. KLM has a major shortage on flight personell as well as ground staff. It is a big headache and causes a lot of problems. So let me give the blue swan some free advertisement.... anyone wanting to work for KLM in the air or on the ground... send in your application!

Team #1: Great job on this recruitment poster project!

Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Het is inderdaad een nachtmerrie bij ons. PH heeft al T4 gesloten bij de D pier, omdat we geen personeel hadden om het te bemannen. Dat is toch gekheid voor zo'n groot bedrijf?!

Wilma

15.10.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er gaan veel CA's doorstromen vanuit de F50/70/100 van KLM cityhopper naar KLM. Maar dat gaat niet zomaar... de KLC plekken moeten eerst opgevuld worden en dan kan personeel doorstromen. Drama!

Andy

15.10.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik snap niet dat je geen FLEX CA wordt Ryan. Als je off-duty bent bij AFC kan je gewoon 2-3 dagen Europa vliegen en soms een ICA meepakken. Lekker toch?

Sja... je zal wel altijd eenbander blijven, je uurloon is minder en je krijgt geen IPB rechten, maar dat maakt jou niks uit want je krijgt betere IPB rechten bij Air France. Ik weet het niet zeker, maar volgens mij mag een FLEX CA alleen op 2 types werken... de 737 en nog één andere long-haul kist. Ik zal het moeten navragen.

Lies

16.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home