Guess who?
Last week a friend of mine who is a CA with KLM (Marijke) was doing the KL 0783 from Amsterdam to Curaçao, via Aruba. They had a celebrity on board and he was heading to Aruba... my island!
She became sick in Curaçao, so it was only this morning she arrived back in Holland. Imagine my surprise when I opened my inbox and saw the following picture...

Dank je Marijke dat ik je foto mocht gebruiken!
So every once in a while you meet a celebrity. What could be more entertaining?
She became sick in Curaçao, so it was only this morning she arrived back in Holland. Imagine my surprise when I opened my inbox and saw the following picture...

Dank je Marijke dat ik je foto mocht gebruiken!
So every once in a while you meet a celebrity. What could be more entertaining?
6 Comments:
Geen probleem, schat! Graag gedaan!
Mari
Leuk!
Rob
I thought Marijke started to fly EUR only, since she got her child. What she doing flying to CUR???
Les
Hoi Lesley. Hoe is het daar in Engeland? Ben je voor de concurrentie gaan werken? :)
Om je vraag te beantwoorden: EUR is mijn vaste riedel, maar één keer in de zoveel tijd vlieg ik ICA (standby) om mijn know-how op de widebodies current te houden.
Mari
lionel richi!!! wowwwwwwwwww
mucho machooo
I love Lionel Richie! Big fan!
Micheline
Post a Comment
<< Home