Bonaire: day 2
Divi Flamingo Resort, Kralendijk - Local time 08.30
Bon dia. I'm still in Bonaire. In a few hours I'm going to the airport to catch my flight to Aruba. It's raining realy hard, so going to the beach or going to town is out of the question. I'm using the hotel's PC. The PC is alright, but the internet is still quite slow. Don't they have DSL here? It looks like a phone connection.
Anyway since I had nothing to do, I decided to kill some time to check out my e-mails and post a quick blog. R. is still sleeping... that lazy son-of-a-b!tch! Anyway, since I have nothing more to write about, let me show you what the crew does while on lay-over in Bonaire. I posted them before on this blog, but I guess it's a good time to post them again. They were still in my YouTube. These are two videos taking by a buddy of mine... Maurits. The videos are really cool and I hope you enjoy them. I guess you can see why BON is a popular destination for KLM'ers.
Anyway enjoy the videos! I'm outtie!
Bon dia. I'm still in Bonaire. In a few hours I'm going to the airport to catch my flight to Aruba. It's raining realy hard, so going to the beach or going to town is out of the question. I'm using the hotel's PC. The PC is alright, but the internet is still quite slow. Don't they have DSL here? It looks like a phone connection.
Anyway since I had nothing to do, I decided to kill some time to check out my e-mails and post a quick blog. R. is still sleeping... that lazy son-of-a-b!tch! Anyway, since I have nothing more to write about, let me show you what the crew does while on lay-over in Bonaire. I posted them before on this blog, but I guess it's a good time to post them again. They were still in my YouTube. These are two videos taking by a buddy of mine... Maurits. The videos are really cool and I hope you enjoy them. I guess you can see why BON is a popular destination for KLM'ers.
Anyway enjoy the videos! I'm outtie!
3 Comments:
Leuke videos en da's idd BON. De Senior Purser in de eerste filmpje ken ik. Gert-Jan huppelepup. Heb met hem een SFO en een AUA gedaan 2 maanden geleden. He's as gay as they come! Wel super aardig.
Lies
Gr8 vids.
Nice videos. Have a nice trip to Aruba.
K.
Post a Comment
<< Home