Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back from the Caribbean

You know what time we landed? 03.20 this morning! What a time to arrive in Holland. Schiphol was practically dead. The flight went okay and of course a complete trip report of this whole trip will follow.
Most passengers on the plane were from Quito and Guayaquil and had connecting flights, because at the baggage belt they were about 15-20 people waiting for their luggage. I had to wait for R. at the trainstation, because he of course had to debrief in the crew center. We both came of at Rotterdam Centraal, but I took the stoptrein to Dordrecht. I wanted my bed!

I came in and went straight to bed. Everyone was still asleep. I woke up around 12.00 and had breakfast and now I'm about to go back to bed to catch a few zzzzzz's. Tomorrow is work again. I wonder how team #3 is doing in Cancun? I also wonder where the hell my last trip will be going to, before I go down untill next year...

UPDATE:

Buddy Lesley who is in London was monitoring my flight again. I just checked my e-mail and found these. Lesley, you don't have anything better to do?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us