No time
Taipei Hilton Hotel, Taipei - Local time 20.45
Let me just squeeze in a little post to give you the 411. I never have worked so hard and so much as on this trip to Taipei! We are working lomg hours from 07.00 to 20.00... 13 hour days. But hey... that's what we get paid the big bucks for, right? So you understand that when I arrive back at the hotel, I do not have much energy to write a blog. I just want to eat, shower and sleep.
Did we do anything fun as yet? No :-( All work and no play.
Oh well... let me go order a steak at room service. Goodnight...
Let me just squeeze in a little post to give you the 411. I never have worked so hard and so much as on this trip to Taipei! We are working lomg hours from 07.00 to 20.00... 13 hour days. But hey... that's what we get paid the big bucks for, right? So you understand that when I arrive back at the hotel, I do not have much energy to write a blog. I just want to eat, shower and sleep.
Did we do anything fun as yet? No :-( All work and no play.
Oh well... let me go order a steak at room service. Goodnight...
<< Home