Mad Dog 11
I was just checking out R's shedule on CabiNet to see which flight he got as his MD11 familiarization flight. Click on the screenshot of R's roster.

October 18th he has conversion training from the 767 to the MD11 and then he heads to BON with a excursion to Quito/Guayaquil in Ecuador. I was hoping for AUA, but he got another destination. Oh well. Congratulations Robbedoes! Finally... now I have a reason to go Aruba more often
And I am now off to work!

October 18th he has conversion training from the 767 to the MD11 and then he heads to BON with a excursion to Quito/Guayaquil in Ecuador. I was hoping for AUA, but he got another destination. Oh well. Congratulations Robbedoes! Finally... now I have a reason to go Aruba more often
And I am now off to work!
8 Comments:
BON is altijd leuk, vind ik.
Werk ze!
Hmmm something went wrong with the image size. I'll fix it when I come back from work this evening. No time now. Sorry, readers!
Okay Mitchellman. Fixed! Graag gedaan, hoor schat!
Rob
Thanks Robbedoes.
Wees maar blij dat je geen HYD krijgt als familiarisatie reis zoals ik toen ik van de 767 naar de MD11 overstapte. Wat een drama is dat.
Floris
Hé Robin. Vraagje. Waarom de M11 en niet de A332 of 777?? Toch niet alleen om Aruba?
Melanie
Hey Mel. R. is nu naar OTP. Hij zou in principe naar de A332 overstappen zodra de 767 uit KLM's vloot zou verdwijnen. Maar wat bleek... KL had een tekort aan MD11 CA's en hebben een oproep gedaan om meer mensen op de MD11 te krijgen. Het probleem is dat met de A332 en MD11 er geen OCR zijn voor rust. De 747 en 777 hebben dit wel. Long story short... de 777 heeft geen plek voor CA 53 en de MD11 had leukere stops dan de A332 met langere slip tijden, zoals BON, AUA, YVR en EWR.
En hoe is het met jou? Wat is je e-mail adres?? Ik zit hiero met mijn laptop, en je mail adres is thuis op mijn desktop. Shoot me een mailtje en ik stuur je een e-mail.
Ryan
Ok. Gedaan!
Melanie
Post a Comment
<< Home