Friday, September 15, 2006

City of Taipei

Taipei Hilton Hotel, Taipei - Local time 23.30

Well I was busy from the time I woke up to the time I was back in the hotel. It's so damn warm here that I don't even want to leave my hotel room and the airco! As I said before our project in Taiwan is for the Evergreen Group and its operating businesses Eva Air and Eva Air Cargo. That's why we are here with two teams. Certain members of team #4 specialize in the cargo business. I am not allowed to discuss anything at all about this project, so you will read nothing about it.

Sorry to say this, but I am not enjoying this project. I want to go home. It's nothing against Taiwan, Evergreen Group or my co-workers but normally I have fun on a duty trip. Not this time and I don't know why. I hope this feeling passes soon.

Anyway, after work we all had dinner together in the hotel restaurant, while we discussed business. After that we called it a day and went to our rooms. We still are kind of jet-lagged, so we get tired pretty fast. I'm hoping for a good night's sleep. Tomorrow will be another long day with hard work.

I would also like to give a shout out to my brother Junior. Today he turned 23 years old. Junior you are my only brother and I luv ya. I hope you enjoy your day. Sorry I couldn't be there. But just for you, I ordered a glass of Johnnie Walker Black Label from room service. This shot is for you! Gefeliciteerd!