Update - Go-karting
Wednesday, August 2
JD went go-karting the week before with my Dad when I was in London and she liked it very much. So because it was bad weather this day and we had nothing better to do, I decided what the hell... let's go go-karting again.
We jumped in my Mini Cooper and headed to the kartbaan in Delft. This one is bigger and better than the one we have in Dordrecht.

JD getting ready

Me

You need to put that on. Who knows who's head was in that helmet before!


We both are ready to go!

Waiting for our turn

Let the fun begin!

Forever having a good time
We did two rounds of karting and then we had enough. Before we headed home I stopped at Videoland, rented 2 DVD's and headed home to hang out.

JD popping in a DVD

Watching the movie

Hanging at our bar
And so we spent the day. Jeandrina's days in Holland were coming to and end, but there was not one day she stayed home and do nothing. I made sure of that!
More to come!
JD went go-karting the week before with my Dad when I was in London and she liked it very much. So because it was bad weather this day and we had nothing better to do, I decided what the hell... let's go go-karting again.
We jumped in my Mini Cooper and headed to the kartbaan in Delft. This one is bigger and better than the one we have in Dordrecht.

JD getting ready

Me

You need to put that on. Who knows who's head was in that helmet before!


We both are ready to go!

Waiting for our turn

Let the fun begin!

Forever having a good time
We did two rounds of karting and then we had enough. Before we headed home I stopped at Videoland, rented 2 DVD's and headed home to hang out.

JD popping in a DVD

Watching the movie

Hanging at our bar
And so we spent the day. Jeandrina's days in Holland were coming to and end, but there was not one day she stayed home and do nothing. I made sure of that!
More to come!
1 Comments:
That go-karting gave me muscle pain all over my body! Damn!
JD
Post a Comment
<< Home