Update - Bowling
Well today it was off to work at our Rijswijk office again. Nothing special to note. I am currently busy with making a Powerpoint presentation for team #2 who are currently in Jakarta for our client Garuda Indonesia. They just send me the data and I turn it into a presentation. So nothing much to report here. I am glad though, because I am really not in the mood to travel. I done enough of that for now!
Tuesday, August 1
JD and I went bowling. We didn't have anything better to do and since it was raining we decided it would be fun to go bowling. She said she was a great bowler.... yeah right! Dad decided to come along as well, so the 3 of us headed to the bowling alley.

JD at the entrance to the bowling alley

JD

JD ready to bowl

Dad

Me

JD

Dad

Me

JD

JD

Me
Dad won and was 1st, I came in as 2nd... and the loser is......

Lol!
After that we headed back home. Mom was feeling kind of sick; she had the cold. So she was resting in bed. Later that evening Carlos, a cousin of ours from CuraƧao dropped by to visit. With Carlos everything is always a laugh! Lol! And so we ended another day in Jeandrina's vacation.

JD, Carlos & Mom
More to come!
Tuesday, August 1
JD and I went bowling. We didn't have anything better to do and since it was raining we decided it would be fun to go bowling. She said she was a great bowler.... yeah right! Dad decided to come along as well, so the 3 of us headed to the bowling alley.

JD at the entrance to the bowling alley

JD

JD ready to bowl

Dad

Me

JD

Dad

Me

JD

JD

Me
Dad won and was 1st, I came in as 2nd... and the loser is......

Lol!
After that we headed back home. Mom was feeling kind of sick; she had the cold. So she was resting in bed. Later that evening Carlos, a cousin of ours from CuraƧao dropped by to visit. With Carlos everything is always a laugh! Lol! And so we ended another day in Jeandrina's vacation.

JD, Carlos & Mom
More to come!
1 Comments:
I like bowling... as long as I win! Lol!
Brian
Post a Comment
<< Home