Finished
Holiday Inn Pudong Hotel, Shanghai - Local time 18.15
We reached quite far with our talks with Swissport today. But as of today 16.00 team #3 is off-duty. We are done and are officially on summer break untill August 7th. To celebrate this I decided to cook for 3 of the guys. The girls went shopping (Big surprise!). I don't like to cook, I hate the kitchen... but if there is one thing I can do well... it is cooking!

Freddy think he is an acrobat

Bon apetit!
Freddy didn't waste anytime and he is leaving Shanghai tomorrow morning and is going back home to Holland on KLM. Brenda, Grietje and I decided to stay 2 more days and leave Monday morning. We want to see a little bit of the city. Of course AFC isn't going to pay for this, so we had to move to a cheaper hotel. We can't afford the Sofitel at US$220,- per night! Hell no! We found 3 rooms at the Holiday Inn Pudong Hotel in the Pudong district at US$65,- per night. So from today all hotels, meals and transportation come out of our own pocket. We get no more daily allowance (dag geld). Staffco however booked us to Amsterdam via Helsinki on Finnair. KLM was overbooked on Monday. Bummer.
So for the next 2 days we are going to see what this great city of Shanghai has to offer. I hope I can keep myself in check and don't spend too much!
We reached quite far with our talks with Swissport today. But as of today 16.00 team #3 is off-duty. We are done and are officially on summer break untill August 7th. To celebrate this I decided to cook for 3 of the guys. The girls went shopping (Big surprise!). I don't like to cook, I hate the kitchen... but if there is one thing I can do well... it is cooking!

Freddy think he is an acrobat

Bon apetit!
Freddy didn't waste anytime and he is leaving Shanghai tomorrow morning and is going back home to Holland on KLM. Brenda, Grietje and I decided to stay 2 more days and leave Monday morning. We want to see a little bit of the city. Of course AFC isn't going to pay for this, so we had to move to a cheaper hotel. We can't afford the Sofitel at US$220,- per night! Hell no! We found 3 rooms at the Holiday Inn Pudong Hotel in the Pudong district at US$65,- per night. So from today all hotels, meals and transportation come out of our own pocket. We get no more daily allowance (dag geld). Staffco however booked us to Amsterdam via Helsinki on Finnair. KLM was overbooked on Monday. Bummer.
So for the next 2 days we are going to see what this great city of Shanghai has to offer. I hope I can keep myself in check and don't spend too much!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home