Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Jeandrina is coming Holland!

Jeandrina is my favorite cousin. She lives in Aruba. She is almost 17 now, but I changed her diapers as a baby! Jeandrina and I are have a lot in common. Just like me she is now attending the Hospitality Management School in Aruba and when she is done, she intends to continue her studies in Holland. Everytime I'm in Aruba, she keeps bugging me about coming Holland on vacation. But I thought she was too young to come on vacation alone. I promised her that when she is 17 and everything is going well in school, I would make it happen... only if her Mom gives her permission though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeandrina and Tante Garce
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My girl Jeandrina!

Jeandrina will be 17 next month. A few days ago I was on MSN with her and she showed me her excellent report card. So I called Tante Grace and asked if she could come Holland on vacation for 2-3 weeks. Tante Grace said... "yes". That's all I needed to hear. I checked the
KLM IPB Timetable for the best flights and right after that I immediately contacted Air France Staff Travel and requested a Buddy Pass for Jeandrina. Because she is a student and she needs to be back in Aruba on time for school, I decided to pay a little more for a comfirmed non-revenue ticket, rather than a regular IPB, which is a standby ticket. It only cost me € 260,- and I got her on the flight from July 17th-August 4th. It takes 2 days for them to process the request, but when I logged into www.myklm.org, I saw her reservation. It's confirmed!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Jeandrina is confirmed on KL733/KL734!

So Jeandrina... as promised... here is my gift. Go to the KLM office in Belgiëstraat on the boulevard and they will print the ticket for you. Everything is already paid for. Walk with your passport!!
Together we'll go to Six Flags, Paris/EuroDisney, Madurodam, Efteling... and much more. Prepare yourself for having a great time! I also already bought your SIM card that you can use in Holland. Walk with your GSM and I'll make it SIM-lock free. Since it is football season, I chose the right provider I guess...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Orange Prepaid Pakket

See you in 4 weeks girl!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIIIIIIIPPPPPIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you sent me that email to read your blog, because there was a surprise, I didn't believe you.

I can't believe it!!!! I taking the bus right now to pick up my tickets!!!! Thanks coz!!! Love ya!

JB

21.6.06  
Blogger Traveller said...

You are very welcome. I can't wait to have you here. When you get the ticket in your hands send me an email or phone and I'll tell you exactly what the procedures are for IPB. Ask for the IPB pamflet as well.

Ryan

21.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaloersheid heerst!!! :(
I have to waith till damn october,

Devon

21.6.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home