Da Vinci Code
Today I decided to venture out and go to the movies with my friend Lesley. I didn't really want to, but Lesley forced me. So I jumped in my car and drove to Amsterdam. It was kind of scary to drive at first; it was the first time behind the steering weel since the accident.
I picked up Lesley in Hoofddorp and together we went to Amsterdam to watch the da Vinci Code at Pathé bioscoop. The movie was really good and it certainly took my mind of stuff.

Pathé in Amsterdam
After the movie we walked around Amsterdam a while and had dinner at a Surinam restaurant. After that I dropped Lesley off at his appartment and I went home. It did me good to be out of the house and I had an enjoyable evening.
Now I am catching my bed. Have a nice weekend everyone!
I picked up Lesley in Hoofddorp and together we went to Amsterdam to watch the da Vinci Code at Pathé bioscoop. The movie was really good and it certainly took my mind of stuff.

Pathé in Amsterdam
After the movie we walked around Amsterdam a while and had dinner at a Surinam restaurant. After that I dropped Lesley off at his appartment and I went home. It did me good to be out of the house and I had an enjoyable evening.
Now I am catching my bed. Have a nice weekend everyone!
5 Comments:
Have a nice weekend you 2 Ryan,
Hope your getting along better. Remember to keep us informed at all times. I was worried bouth you all those days gone by... I guess u should give someone very close to you access to your blog, whenever your not there. u scared the hell out of me... Your a god blog keeper and with good standards... I love the way you right,
Take Care
Devon Libera (Curacao)
oops some mistakes sorry,
1-Good blog keeper
2- Devon Liberia
I was also worried about you Mitch! Good to see you are out and about again. Take care of yourselves and have a nice weekend.
Micheline
Da Vinci Code... what a movie! It was banned in certain countries like mine in the Philippines, but I got a underground DVD and I loved it.
Tuva
Thanks everyone for your concern! I am doin pretty good healthwise, but I still have to deal with it emotional wise. But I'm going to be alright.
@ Devon: Great to see another blog reader from Curaçao. I enjoy blogging, but because I don't do much suff these days, I have nothing to write about. Thanks for the compliments though!
Post a Comment
<< Home