Home, sweet home!
Yesterday morning we met up in the hotel lobby and together we took a taxi to Seoul's Incheon Airport for our flight to Amsterdam.

Heading to ICN
At ICN we headed to the Korean Air ticket office to pick up the tickets that staffco sent for us. Once we had those we checked in for our flight to AMS. We couldn't sit together unfortunately. Henk was the only one that had a connecting flight with KLM cityhopper to Maastricht, because he lives there.


Grietje & Brenda outside the airport


Korean Air Terminal at ICN

These people were also on board our flight. I started talking to them while waiting in line to check-in. They are Korean student studying in Holland
Once that was over we headed to the departure hall and waited at the gate to board our flight.

The last tail in the back is our airplane

Grietje at the gate


Our A330-300 airplane at the gate
Boarding went quickly and we took off on time.

Boarding

The people we met at the check-in counter
The flight itself was very smooth and relaxed. I watched TV most of the way. KE had PTV's on this aircraft with good entertainment.

I was sitting towards the back near the aft galley.

This guy was sitting in front of me. Quite funny! His kids did that

The ladies I met at check-in were sitting a few rows behind of me
The flight took exactly 12 hours and late afternoon we landed at SPL. We parked at the E-pier and came off the plane.

Disembarking at SPL. Check out the PTV's!
After we came out we were walking towards the baggage claim area and who do we meet? Laura G.! She is out Lead Coordinator and we had to debrief in her office. But because Henk was connecting to MST, she met us in the arrival hall, so there was no need for Henk to go through immigration twice.

Walking in the E-pier towards the arrival hall

Laura (Thanks for appearing on my weblog!)
After we debriefed, we claimed our luggage and took the train home. As soon as I arrived home, I called R. who was sleeping. He arrived a few hours earlier then me from LAX with Arie. After talking shortly I went to bed. Later that night Mom woke me up. She had just come back from Montréal (YUL) via Paris (CDG) with Air Canada/Air France. After talking for a while, I went back to bed.
Today I woke up did some administrative work and now I am about to go back to bed. I'm tired and jetlagged. I was going to R. in R'dam, but I am so not in the mood. Tomorrow Dad is coming back from Aruba and Junior will be back from Houston, so the house will be full again. I have to go into work Monday morning for a few hours, but then we are off for 10 days and I'm really looking forward to that!

Heading to ICN
At ICN we headed to the Korean Air ticket office to pick up the tickets that staffco sent for us. Once we had those we checked in for our flight to AMS. We couldn't sit together unfortunately. Henk was the only one that had a connecting flight with KLM cityhopper to Maastricht, because he lives there.


Grietje & Brenda outside the airport


Korean Air Terminal at ICN

These people were also on board our flight. I started talking to them while waiting in line to check-in. They are Korean student studying in Holland
Once that was over we headed to the departure hall and waited at the gate to board our flight.

The last tail in the back is our airplane

Grietje at the gate


Our A330-300 airplane at the gate
Boarding went quickly and we took off on time.

Boarding

The people we met at the check-in counter
Here is a video I made and uploaded to YouTube.
The flight itself was very smooth and relaxed. I watched TV most of the way. KE had PTV's on this aircraft with good entertainment.

I was sitting towards the back near the aft galley.

This guy was sitting in front of me. Quite funny! His kids did that

The ladies I met at check-in were sitting a few rows behind of me
The flight took exactly 12 hours and late afternoon we landed at SPL. We parked at the E-pier and came off the plane.

Disembarking at SPL. Check out the PTV's!
After we came out we were walking towards the baggage claim area and who do we meet? Laura G.! She is out Lead Coordinator and we had to debrief in her office. But because Henk was connecting to MST, she met us in the arrival hall, so there was no need for Henk to go through immigration twice.

Walking in the E-pier towards the arrival hall

Laura (Thanks for appearing on my weblog!)
After we debriefed, we claimed our luggage and took the train home. As soon as I arrived home, I called R. who was sleeping. He arrived a few hours earlier then me from LAX with Arie. After talking shortly I went to bed. Later that night Mom woke me up. She had just come back from Montréal (YUL) via Paris (CDG) with Air Canada/Air France. After talking for a while, I went back to bed.
Today I woke up did some administrative work and now I am about to go back to bed. I'm tired and jetlagged. I was going to R. in R'dam, but I am so not in the mood. Tomorrow Dad is coming back from Aruba and Junior will be back from Houston, so the house will be full again. I have to go into work Monday morning for a few hours, but then we are off for 10 days and I'm really looking forward to that!
2 Comments:
Oooh! You are sleeping. That's why you are not answering your phone. I called to ask if you wanted to go to the Da Vinci Code with me sometime next week in Amsterdam. Since you are on duty, I never know hen your next trip is going to be, so I better ask from now.
Give me a call whenever you read this.
Les
Bon bini! Yama mi! Mi tin redo!!!!
Angelo
Post a Comment
<< Home