Day 4 in Busan
The Westin Chosun Beach Resort, Busan - Local time 23.27
Mission completed! Contrary to popular belief team #3 did it again. We finished the job ahead of time. Grietje called AFC in Paris and Rijswijk and needless to say the managers were very pleased with us. Of course we couldn't do it without the Flex Consultants Marcel, Freddy and Henk.
We got up this morning and work fast and hard and tied up the loose ends. Amid our Djoser representative was satisfied and he will report the results to Djoser in Holland. Of course we ourselves have to report to Djoser sometime next week when we are back in "kikkerland".
So what do we do when we close a project? We become tourists. Grietje wanted to go shopping, Brenda wanted to relax in her room and me? Well I went snorkeling with some local Korean people I met in the hotel. Let's just say it was a fun afternoon.

I met the group at the pier near the hotel

David an Australian tourist also staying at the hotel came along. Next to him is Cheng our instructor

Lidi snorkeling


... and me doing the same
Tomorrow morning we leave Busan and fly to Seoul. Yes... staffco came through for us and we don't have to go back by train. We will have a meeting with the Djoser people in Seoul and Friday we fly back to Amsterdam.
On another note, I was on MSN with R. who is in Los Angeles for his cousins wedding. He went together with Arie... the one I cooked for recently. Apparently the wedding was great and they are having a great time. Now they are going to drive up to San Francisco and Thursday they will fly back to Amsterdam arriving in Holland on Friday... the same day as me.

R. sent me this picture, because the F/A is Karin B. (she is an ex-TL'er - Teamleidster - for SPL/PH where R. worked and a Shiftleader at SPL/PG where I worked)

The rehearsal dinner

The wedding party

The bride and groom together with R. and Andries (Arie)
See you later alligator... in a while crocodile.
Mission completed! Contrary to popular belief team #3 did it again. We finished the job ahead of time. Grietje called AFC in Paris and Rijswijk and needless to say the managers were very pleased with us. Of course we couldn't do it without the Flex Consultants Marcel, Freddy and Henk.
We got up this morning and work fast and hard and tied up the loose ends. Amid our Djoser representative was satisfied and he will report the results to Djoser in Holland. Of course we ourselves have to report to Djoser sometime next week when we are back in "kikkerland".
So what do we do when we close a project? We become tourists. Grietje wanted to go shopping, Brenda wanted to relax in her room and me? Well I went snorkeling with some local Korean people I met in the hotel. Let's just say it was a fun afternoon.

I met the group at the pier near the hotel

David an Australian tourist also staying at the hotel came along. Next to him is Cheng our instructor

Lidi snorkeling


... and me doing the same
Tomorrow morning we leave Busan and fly to Seoul. Yes... staffco came through for us and we don't have to go back by train. We will have a meeting with the Djoser people in Seoul and Friday we fly back to Amsterdam.
On another note, I was on MSN with R. who is in Los Angeles for his cousins wedding. He went together with Arie... the one I cooked for recently. Apparently the wedding was great and they are having a great time. Now they are going to drive up to San Francisco and Thursday they will fly back to Amsterdam arriving in Holland on Friday... the same day as me.

R. sent me this picture, because the F/A is Karin B. (she is an ex-TL'er - Teamleidster - for SPL/PH where R. worked and a Shiftleader at SPL/PG where I worked)

The rehearsal dinner

The wedding party

The bride and groom together with R. and Andries (Arie)
See you later alligator... in a while crocodile.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home