Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Goodbye Lesley :-(

Today was my last day working at SPL/PG. After work I went to Hoofddorp to pick up my buddy Lesley, because I wanted to carry him out to lunch.
You see tomorrow he is flying to Philadelphia, where he'll stay 1 night. From Philly he'll fly to Miami, where he will meet his mother (Cheryl), brother (Leandro) and 2 sisters (Larissa & Naomi). They are all going on a Carnival cruise throughout the Caribbean for 7 days. After that they'll fly from Miami to Orlando, where they will spend another 6 days going to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Six Flags, Busch Gardens and also do some serious shopping. From there the family will fly back to St. Maarten, where Lesley and the gang will celebrate carnival!!!! I am jealous!!!! After carnival, Lesley will fly to Philly. He'll stay 2 days in Philly and then fly back to Amsterdam. I am happy for him! His whole family together!! The trip was planned by his mother, because after this trip the family will be split up; Lesley is going to Switzerland, England and the USA for his internship and his sister will be a beursaal this year coming to Holland.

So after I met Lesley at his apartment in Hoofddorp, we took a bus to Schiphol and from there took the train to Amsterdam. There I treated my best buddy his favorite food; pizza! He is addicted to pizza.
Image hosting by Photobucket
In the bus
Image hosting by Photobucket
In the train... eating some shit as usual!

From there we went to see Basic Instinct 2 at the movies (movie stinks!) and at Schiphol train station I told him goodbye. He'll be gone a whole 3 weeks and I am gonna miss him! When he goes away for a year and a half in August, I don't know what I am gonna do!!!

Anyway Lesley... we had a great time today and have a very safe flight tomorrow. I called Linda at US Airways and she will see, if she can give you an upgrade to Envoy Class. Good luck, enjoy your vacation, take a lot of pictures for my blog, greet your family for me and untill next month!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Anyway Ry... see ya in a few weeks.

Les

13.4.06  
Blogger Traveller said...

Buy me a souvenir!!!!!! A nice t-shirt, perhaps?

13.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon biahe Lesley! Enjoy bo mes!

Angelo

13.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good one! Greet your mother for me and tell her I'll see her in a few months in July.

Micheline

13.4.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home