Cygnific
Today Brenda and me worked at Cygnific in Amsterdam. Brenda and me put on our uniform and worked there from 07.00-17.00.... 10 hours! We were there to assess how it all works, let the staff fill out questionnaires and talk to the managers.

Robert K. is a Business Intelligence Specialist at Cygnific
Who is Cygnific? Cygnific is an international, multi-channel, customer care organisation dedicated to serving customer and client needs for travel related and fulfillment services. With a team of roughly 700 employees, Cygnific daily serves and assists direct customers as well as travel agents in 16 European countries and 11 native languages.
Cygnific serves customers on behalf of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, and Transavia. Our services include reservations sales, website support, frequent flyer services, customer care and knowledge management. Cygnific is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands with Customer Care Centres in Amsterdam and Enschede.
So basically, when you dial the number for KLM reservations or KLM Flying Blue or send an e-mail to customer services, you send it to Cygnific. It's a company owned by the KLM Group, but the employees are not KLM'ers. But you would never know that.
After working 10 hours I was beat. When I arrived home, I decided to make some notes of what I did that day, because tomorrow I have to type out a report. Well... I started to make a report, because I sat on the sofa... started to work... and the next thing I remember is me being awakened by my brother. Of course being a joker, he couldn't resist taken my picture of me snoring away. He wanted to get back to me for yesterday, when I took his picture...

Junior, you got me! LOL!
Now I am catching my bed. Tomorrow is another day.

Robert K. is a Business Intelligence Specialist at Cygnific
Who is Cygnific? Cygnific is an international, multi-channel, customer care organisation dedicated to serving customer and client needs for travel related and fulfillment services. With a team of roughly 700 employees, Cygnific daily serves and assists direct customers as well as travel agents in 16 European countries and 11 native languages.
Cygnific serves customers on behalf of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, and Transavia. Our services include reservations sales, website support, frequent flyer services, customer care and knowledge management. Cygnific is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands with Customer Care Centres in Amsterdam and Enschede.
So basically, when you dial the number for KLM reservations or KLM Flying Blue or send an e-mail to customer services, you send it to Cygnific. It's a company owned by the KLM Group, but the employees are not KLM'ers. But you would never know that.
After working 10 hours I was beat. When I arrived home, I decided to make some notes of what I did that day, because tomorrow I have to type out a report. Well... I started to make a report, because I sat on the sofa... started to work... and the next thing I remember is me being awakened by my brother. Of course being a joker, he couldn't resist taken my picture of me snoring away. He wanted to get back to me for yesterday, when I took his picture...

Junior, you got me! LOL!
Now I am catching my bed. Tomorrow is another day.
4 Comments:
Awwww... how cute!
Rob
Cygnific doet ook werk voor Transavia, Northwest en straks ook voor AF reserveringen.
Ik heb daar een aantal jaar geleden gewerkt. Je krijgt geen KLM flight benefits, maar je krijgt wel 2 keer per jaar tickets voor jou en je partner op systeemwijd IPB te vliegen. Dit is alleen mogelijk op de KLM netwerk. Op de ticket staat dan "Valid on KL only".
Vandaar ben ik overgestapt naar KLC en daarna de KLM
Lies
Eén woord! K*t bedrijf!!!! Ga daar niet werken. De mensen zijn net als nazi's en net als Hitler wordt je constant in de gaten gehouden!
Mijn zus werkte daar. Bah! Ze zit nu bij ABN AMRO gelukkig.
Bas
@ Lies: KLM reserveringen & KLM Flying Dutchman (nu is het Flying Blue) werd in de jaren '90 uitbesteed. Het was goedkoper. De reserveringskantoor in Rijswijk (waar HAG/EX en Air France Consulting nu zit) werd gesloten en er werden nieuwe locaties opgezet in London, Amsterdam en Enschede. Er is een groep ex-KLM'ers die allemaal de KLM benefits behouden. Nieuw personeel vallen niet onder KLM maar Cygnific, dus krijgen hele andere benefits.
Dat was de afspraak tussen de bonden (FNV, CNV en de Unie) en de KLM.
Later werd Transavia helemaal door KLM was overgenomen voor 100%. Ogden was niet langer de afhandelaar en SPL/PG werd opgezet. Cygnific nam ook HV reserveringen over. Later gebeurde dat ook voor Northwest.
Ryan
Post a Comment
<< Home