Back again!
People! Mr. Mitchell is back again. Let me start from the past weekend. Friday was Mom's birthday, so she decided to celebrate it on Saturday. Dad and I had to organize everything for her, because she was in Singapore for business for Philips and my brother Junior was in Copenhagen for his work for P&O Nedlloyd as well. Both were flying in on Saturday morning and thank goodness, there were no delays. Mom came in at SPL and Junior at Rotterdam Airport.
In the evening friends and family came by the house, where we ate, drank and had a good time until early Sunday morning! Man... it was good and I truly enjoyed myself! Almost everyone slept over until the next day. Our house was ram-jam! The next morning the "ambiente" continued as usual. We didn't care if it was Sunday or not. Anytime my family gets a chance to part they do! Bachanal family, I tell you!


There was cake of course

Friends and family. The guy in the dark cap and the girl next to him are my cousins Giovanny and Jennifer (both are students). The guy in front is my cousin Carlos and the two on the sofa is my cousin Omar (white cap) with his girlfriend Manon

My cousin Monique and her boyfriend

R. with his Dad

Dad and Uncle Glenn

Tante Omayra and Tante Ava

Monique, Carlos and Tante Melinda

Omar and his girlfriend Manon

Mom blowing out the candle on the cake

Carlos and Tante Omayra

Me
My cousin Giovanny got so drunk that it wasn't safe to drive home anymore. He is a student here in Holland and he had examen this morning early, so he had to be back in Den Haag!! So since I had to work at SPL this morning for SPL/PH, I decided to drive Giovanny home in his car, sleep at his apartment and the next day take the train to SPL. That way he could be at school in time for his exams. So I took my uniform etc. and after I dropped R. home (another PBM trip... again!!), I went to Den Haag to Giovanny's house. After I dragged him up the stairs I went to sleep in the room from his roommate who was at his girlfriend house that night.
I woke up with a splitting headache this morning, took a aspirine, showered and got ready for work. Giovanny was getting ready for school and in the meantime was playing around with his GSM phone. Yeah right!!!! He was taking pics of me getting ready, the son of a b*tch! LOL! I am going to get you back! Okay... so I took pictures of him drunk, and I was going to put them on my blog. But he didn't want to. We decided to flip a coin... heads means his pics goes on the blog, tails mean mine pics go on the blog. So yeah... I lost, so as promised, here they are Gio!

Lol!




Got ya!!!!
Then I headed to work at PH, which I may write about another time. I've got stuff to do now. Oh... and about me stopping blogging? 1 april, kikker in je bil!!! LOL! Blog reader Devon was the only one that guessed it right. Dumbo's! LOL!
Laterz suckerzzzz!!!
In the evening friends and family came by the house, where we ate, drank and had a good time until early Sunday morning! Man... it was good and I truly enjoyed myself! Almost everyone slept over until the next day. Our house was ram-jam! The next morning the "ambiente" continued as usual. We didn't care if it was Sunday or not. Anytime my family gets a chance to part they do! Bachanal family, I tell you!


There was cake of course

Friends and family. The guy in the dark cap and the girl next to him are my cousins Giovanny and Jennifer (both are students). The guy in front is my cousin Carlos and the two on the sofa is my cousin Omar (white cap) with his girlfriend Manon

My cousin Monique and her boyfriend

R. with his Dad

Dad and Uncle Glenn

Tante Omayra and Tante Ava

Monique, Carlos and Tante Melinda

Omar and his girlfriend Manon

Mom blowing out the candle on the cake

Carlos and Tante Omayra

Me
My cousin Giovanny got so drunk that it wasn't safe to drive home anymore. He is a student here in Holland and he had examen this morning early, so he had to be back in Den Haag!! So since I had to work at SPL this morning for SPL/PH, I decided to drive Giovanny home in his car, sleep at his apartment and the next day take the train to SPL. That way he could be at school in time for his exams. So I took my uniform etc. and after I dropped R. home (another PBM trip... again!!), I went to Den Haag to Giovanny's house. After I dragged him up the stairs I went to sleep in the room from his roommate who was at his girlfriend house that night.
I woke up with a splitting headache this morning, took a aspirine, showered and got ready for work. Giovanny was getting ready for school and in the meantime was playing around with his GSM phone. Yeah right!!!! He was taking pics of me getting ready, the son of a b*tch! LOL! I am going to get you back! Okay... so I took pictures of him drunk, and I was going to put them on my blog. But he didn't want to. We decided to flip a coin... heads means his pics goes on the blog, tails mean mine pics go on the blog. So yeah... I lost, so as promised, here they are Gio!

Lol!




Got ya!!!!
Then I headed to work at PH, which I may write about another time. I've got stuff to do now. Oh... and about me stopping blogging? 1 april, kikker in je bil!!! LOL! Blog reader Devon was the only one that guessed it right. Dumbo's! LOL!
Laterz suckerzzzz!!!
11 Comments:
Yeah right... just try getting me back, Ryan! LOL!
Gio
I will!!! Don't worry... I will!!!!!
Ryan
I am glad you can keep blogging. Looks like you had loads of fun this weekend. I am sorry I had to miss it, maar ja.. ik moest werken.
Les
It was fun, this weekend. We are really a bachanal family. Hahahahaha!
Well I was drunk as well, kiermen bo mes sa... wayaba e siguiente dia! But what the hell... it was mama's b-day.
Junior
Wat bedoel je met álweer PBM? It's my home country! Love it love it love it, baby!!!
Groetjes uit Suriname.
Robby
1 april!!!!! And you had me thinking, you had problems with your job? And it's 1 april! Man put a kikker up your bil!!! Biatch!
Micheline
Whahahahahhahaha!
ha ha i knew it was some corny stuff going on!!! i've been tricked also on 1 april.
Well that was a good april's fool joke. Klootzak!
Aaahh guys.... it's all in good fun. Life is short... keep it fun!
Ryan
Post a Comment
<< Home