Meet my new baby!
I finally bought myself a new car today! I had a Volkwagen Polo that was giving me a lot of problems and I spend over €1700,- in repairs, so... "dumpen die hap!". I put it up for sale on the internet a few weeks back and sold it to some lady from Rotterdam for a sweet price.

My old Volkswagen Polo. Good riddance!
When I was in Bonaire last week, I was talking to Rick, a KLM MD11 co-pilot. He told me he recently bought a new car and had a Mini Cooper for sale. I told him I was definitely interested and he agreed to hold the car for me.



Rick in Bonaire - The first 2 photos are courtesy of Rick himself. Dank je!
That's the car I always wanted. It was small, neat and fast. It is made by BMW afterall. After all the paperwork with ABN AMRO Bank, my financing got approved and I could go and get my car! However I had to wait for Rick to come back from Vancouver today. As soon as he was rested he called me to come over and take a look. I took the train to Almere, where Rick lived, with my brother Junior.
The car was nice and I immediately fell in love. Junior who is an expert in cars checked out the engine for me and he approved. So Rick and me went to the Postbank to put the car in my name and I called my bank to okay the deposit of the money to his account.


My new Mini Cooper by BMW!!!!!
Rick invited Junior and me to dinner and after a delicious meal, I drove my new car home. So now I am the proud owner of a Mini Cooper. Tomorrow I'm going to carry the car to the mechanic for an overall tuning and to put a custom made sticker on the door.
You may think to yourself... "that Rick looks famliar". That's right people... he was The Bachelor on RTL 4 in 2003!!! Lol!


De Bachelor television show. Pictures are taken from RTL 4 television website.

My old Volkswagen Polo. Good riddance!
When I was in Bonaire last week, I was talking to Rick, a KLM MD11 co-pilot. He told me he recently bought a new car and had a Mini Cooper for sale. I told him I was definitely interested and he agreed to hold the car for me.



Rick in Bonaire - The first 2 photos are courtesy of Rick himself. Dank je!
That's the car I always wanted. It was small, neat and fast. It is made by BMW afterall. After all the paperwork with ABN AMRO Bank, my financing got approved and I could go and get my car! However I had to wait for Rick to come back from Vancouver today. As soon as he was rested he called me to come over and take a look. I took the train to Almere, where Rick lived, with my brother Junior.
The car was nice and I immediately fell in love. Junior who is an expert in cars checked out the engine for me and he approved. So Rick and me went to the Postbank to put the car in my name and I called my bank to okay the deposit of the money to his account.


My new Mini Cooper by BMW!!!!!
Rick invited Junior and me to dinner and after a delicious meal, I drove my new car home. So now I am the proud owner of a Mini Cooper. Tomorrow I'm going to carry the car to the mechanic for an overall tuning and to put a custom made sticker on the door.
You may think to yourself... "that Rick looks famliar". That's right people... he was The Bachelor on RTL 4 in 2003!!! Lol!


De Bachelor television show. Pictures are taken from RTL 4 television website.
3 Comments:
Je baby ziet er goed uit Mitchell!
Kom je morgen ff langs, dan kan ik een ritje maken.
Ik heb een paar keer met die Ricky gevlogen. Hij vraagt vooral vluchten naar AUA en BON aan, want dan kan hij surfen. Hij is een aardige, sympatieke gozer.
Een aantal maanden geleden hadden we same een SFO gedaan en hij zat toen te vertellem dat hij zelfs een tijdje op Aruba gewoond had. Wist he dat??? Hij gaf daar surflessen en werkte toendertijd bij eetcafé Paddock.
Na de Bachelor programma kreeg hij veel problemen met een sextape die uitgelekt was door een ex-vriendin. KLM wilde hem eigenlijk niet meer hebben, maar konden hem niet ontslaan. Uiteindlijk was hij van de 747-400 afgehaald en werd overgeplaatst op de MD11. Nu is hij First Officer op die kist.
Mensen denken vaak dat hij arrogant is en een beetje asociaal, maar hij is gewoon chill en aardig. Leuk om met hem te vliegen hoor.
Succes met je nieuwe wagen. Grtz Kim
Nice car man! Can I borrow it tomorrow?
Lol!!!
BTW dude... we need to start planning a summer trip again. Remember in September I am going on a student exchange to Manchester for 6 months.
I am thinking a great tim is the one before last weekend in July (20-24). That way we are back in time for the Rotterdam carnival.
Micheline wants to come along too. What about something close to home like Berlin, Dublin, London or Barcelona. I have to watch my cash!
Send me an email with suggestions.
Les
Leuk Mitchellman!
Kom er vanavond nog naar kijken. Morgen begint m'n Europaweekje weer. Pfffffff!
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home