Time to go back home
Today I pretty much took it easy. After breakfast, I swam a little and headed to the Petronas Towers to get the cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon, that I promised Mom. Yes mother... I got them! After that I headed straight back to the hotel, where I sat around the pool deck with some of the girls from the crew. Those white people, trying to get a last-minute tan, before they head back to cold Holland.
After that I went back to the room, where I pretty much worked on my report, watched television and did some moderating on ATCbox. Then I took a nap for a few hours. After I woke up, I ordered room-service and had a delicious meal.

Simple meal, but yummie
After I was finished eating I started to pack my bags. When doing a long-haul/long lay-over like the Kuala-Lumpur/Jakarta crew take a lot of luggage with them. Yes of course you have clothes and spare uniforms, but mostly for all the shopping you do. Lol!

Bags are packed. Hey... I had a lot of shopping to do!
I just shaved and showered and just got the call that we have to be in the lobby in 1 hour. So I'll be putting on uniform and head down stairs. I had a good time in Malaysia and this was a fun crew to be with. Nevertheless, I do not want to be a Flight Attendant... E V E R!!! It's just not for me.
See you around in Holland.
After that I went back to the room, where I pretty much worked on my report, watched television and did some moderating on ATCbox. Then I took a nap for a few hours. After I woke up, I ordered room-service and had a delicious meal.

Simple meal, but yummie
After I was finished eating I started to pack my bags. When doing a long-haul/long lay-over like the Kuala-Lumpur/Jakarta crew take a lot of luggage with them. Yes of course you have clothes and spare uniforms, but mostly for all the shopping you do. Lol!

Bags are packed. Hey... I had a lot of shopping to do!
I just shaved and showered and just got the call that we have to be in the lobby in 1 hour. So I'll be putting on uniform and head down stairs. I had a good time in Malaysia and this was a fun crew to be with. Nevertheless, I do not want to be a Flight Attendant... E V E R!!! It's just not for me.
See you around in Holland.
1 Comments:
Have a good one, buddy.
Les
Post a Comment
<< Home