Paris trip report/KLM news & updates
Our birthday trip was great. We celebrated it with friends and family. Some of them went by plane, others by bus, train (Thalys) and some even by car. I'm now 27 and R. is now 32. Yeah, yeah, yeah... we are getting old.
I dropped my luggage at the bagage drop-of point and proceded to the gate. I was flying AF to CDG. We however had an aircraft change from the 737-5000 to the A319. I was flying IPB, with 2 companions. The flight had enough seats open, so it wasn't a problem at all. When I arrived in Paris I checked into the Accor Ibis hotel at Villapente. A few hours after R. came in with W.and B. That night we just had dinner and went to bed. The next morning a whole bunch came in, and by the end of the day all 48 were in the house. We invited 50, but 2 couldn't make it the last minute.

Baggage drop-off

In-flight AMS-CDG

Above the city of Paris
In the 3 ays that we were going to celebrate we had a lot planned. A city tour, dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, EuroDisney and of course clubbing. It was great! Here are some pictures of the celebration. Only people who agreed for their pic to be online, will be shown.

Arrival at the hotel

Mom also arrived a day later

Jürgen waiting for his hotel room

Jürgen on his hotel balcony

Paris was cold

Yannick and his boyfriend Norvin. Norvin is Arubian and I've known him for 6 years already. He is doing his internship in Paris for 6 months at Ritz-Carlton. Yannick used to be a financial consultant for T-Mobile, but now manages his own T-Mobile telecom shop in Delft.

R. and W. buying French bread for breakfast

Breakfast

Lesley @ EuroDisney

Morning coffee is always at Starbucks Coffee






Dinner party at Hard Rock Cafe Paris


The Eiffel Tower (Tour de Eiffel)


Every hour for 10 minutes the Eiffel tower starts to glitter... stunning!

Yannick

Norvin


Mom

Me
'
Going to hit the clubs at the Moulin Rouge




Clubbing with friends
And a video of my mom and me doing a bus tour the other day. After everyone went back, a few of us remained in Paris for rest and relaxation.
All the pictures everyone took can be found here. All the pictures are the original sizes. Password has been sent to your e-mail addresses. Thanks to everyone for contributing!
All-in-all we had a great time. The city of Paris is way cool!
I dropped my luggage at the bagage drop-of point and proceded to the gate. I was flying AF to CDG. We however had an aircraft change from the 737-5000 to the A319. I was flying IPB, with 2 companions. The flight had enough seats open, so it wasn't a problem at all. When I arrived in Paris I checked into the Accor Ibis hotel at Villapente. A few hours after R. came in with W.and B. That night we just had dinner and went to bed. The next morning a whole bunch came in, and by the end of the day all 48 were in the house. We invited 50, but 2 couldn't make it the last minute.

Baggage drop-off

In-flight AMS-CDG

Above the city of Paris
In the 3 ays that we were going to celebrate we had a lot planned. A city tour, dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, EuroDisney and of course clubbing. It was great! Here are some pictures of the celebration. Only people who agreed for their pic to be online, will be shown.

Arrival at the hotel

Mom also arrived a day later

Jürgen waiting for his hotel room

Jürgen on his hotel balcony

Paris was cold

Yannick and his boyfriend Norvin. Norvin is Arubian and I've known him for 6 years already. He is doing his internship in Paris for 6 months at Ritz-Carlton. Yannick used to be a financial consultant for T-Mobile, but now manages his own T-Mobile telecom shop in Delft.

R. and W. buying French bread for breakfast

Breakfast

Lesley @ EuroDisney

Morning coffee is always at Starbucks Coffee






Dinner party at Hard Rock Cafe Paris


The Eiffel Tower (Tour de Eiffel)


Every hour for 10 minutes the Eiffel tower starts to glitter... stunning!

Yannick

Norvin


Mom

Me
'Going to hit the clubs at the Moulin Rouge




Clubbing with friends
And a video of my mom and me doing a bus tour the other day. After everyone went back, a few of us remained in Paris for rest and relaxation.
| Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com |
All-in-all we had a great time. The city of Paris is way cool!
<< Home